City Elf - Danyla

Name: Danyla (last name unknown)

Age: 22

Nicknames: Dany, Wolf Whisperer (by Janny)

Gender: Female

Birthday: August 21st

Looks: Danyla has long, curly, white hair with two loose braids. She also has light skin, bright blue-green eyes, and a scar just over her right eye. She's around 5'4 and has the body of a gymnast. Her normal attire consists of a long and flowing green dress; her armor consists of a leather tunic, tight leather leggings, and black leather boots. She prefers to use a bow and arrow.

Likes: Being with family, reading, practicing archery, sweet foods, traveling, her wolf Xena

Dislikes: Racist humans, wars, being alone and being taken advantage of, sour foods, alcohol, Templars, racism in general

Personality: Around non-humans and mages, Danyla is a rather kind person with both a dark and a dry sense of humor. Around non-magic humans, she is hostile and won't want to talk at all. Beyond that, she's also fiercely protective of her few friends and her pet wolf, Xena, and will not hesitate to leap to their defense if they're in trouble.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Other: Danyla is a city elf; she lived in Kirkwall until about a year before the Chantry was destroyed. She left due to the growing unrest between the mages and templars as well as for personal reasons, and lived in the wilderness, where she met and tamed a white wolf she named Xena.
Danyla owes her life to Janny Black, since Janny had rescued her from bandits and nursed an injured Xena back to health. Janny henceforth became the first human Danyla ever trusted.
During her life in Kirkwall, Danyla was constantly accosted by men who would try to provoke her into attacking them. It reached a point where, just as night fell, she was kidnapped, beaten up, and raped by the very men who would accost her. Angered that nobody, not even the new Champion of Kirkwall or the city guard, would help her, Danyla took matters into her own hands and she killed the men herself. Then, seizing the opportunity thanks to the unrest between the mages and templars, she fled the city, taking only her mother's armor, the clothes on her back, and her bow and arrow.
Danyla's greatest fear is being alone, more specifically dying alone. She is also allergic to spiders and bees.
Danyla will automatically distrust any  humans, especially if they give her a reason to not trust them (mages are the only exception). The ones she sympathizes with are mages of all races, Faunus, dwarves, elves, and Qunari. She'll especially sympathize with anyone who has been oppressed in their life (hence why she would trust human mages over any other humans).

Quotes: "Am I supposed to believe you when you say I won't be hurt ever again?" "I owe my life and Xena's life to the Dragonborn. She saved us from bandits and nursed Xena back to health. She's nice... For a shem."

Theme Songs:

Swish Swish by Katy Perry featuring Nicki Minaj

When It Falls by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams

I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco

Xena:

Xena is very protective of Danyla, so anyone who seems to be a threat will have to deal with an angry she-wolf

The only other person she trusts is Janny; anyone else has to gain Danyla's trust first.