Imperial Stormcloak - Rosalind

Name: Rosalind

Age: 23

Nicknames: Rosy, Nega-Imperial (jokingly by Janny)

Gender: Female

Birthday: February 14th

Looks:

Likes: Heavy armor, mead, weapons, the Stormcloak cause, being with her husband and best friend

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Likes: Heavy armor, mead, weapons, the Stormcloak cause, being with her husband and best friend

Dislikes: The Imperial Legion, messy battles, "that old codger Tullius," the Thalmor

Personality: Rosalind is a mixture of many things; to the citizens of Skyrim, she's very helpful and kind. Around her friends, she's extremely sassy and snarky. In battle, she tends to focus on bringing down her enemies, which has resulted in many injuries. When with her husband, she becomes a huge softie although she won't admit it. And when talking about her parents, she'll become closed off and will not say anything about them.

Sexuality: Bisexual (Married to Marcurio)

Other: Rosalind, naturally, grew up in Cyrodiil; the only daughter of Legionnaires, it would've been obvious if she'd have joined up with the Legion in her parents' stead. However, Rosalind hated the Legion, and especially Emperor Titus Mede II, so she refused to join the Legion. That resulted in a nasty argument with her parents, and her being kicked out of her home when she was 16. For 6 years, up until she left Cyrodiil at 22, she honed her skills, until she finally traveled to Skyrim in hopes of joining the Stormcloak cause.
She met Janny on her way to Windhelm, and through Janny's connections with the rest of the country, she joined the Companions, the College of Winterhold, and the Thieve's Guild. After joining the Thieve's Guild, she met Marcurio, and although they didn't see eye to eye at first, they eventually got married.
Rosalind has a minor allergy to lavender, and she has a self proclaimed addiction to mead. She also wishes to have a family with her husband once things calm down.

Quotes: "The previous emperor was a coward. I'm glad he's dead now." "The Legion is full of cowards. They'd bend knee to the Thalmor while those damn elves destroy the very thing the soldiers have to protect!" "Don't mind my husband's boasting. He thinks he's the best mage in all of Tamriel — only the best mage doesn't land on his ass every time a draugr knocks him down!"

Member of: Companions, College of Winterhold, Thieve's Guild, Stormcloak Rebellion

Theme Song:

My OCs Forms (Tweaking Some Things)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें