Main 8 - Jason

Name: Jason David Miller

Age: 33

Nicknames: Mutt, Fluffy Hair, Harbinger, Miller

Gender: Male

Birthday: October 31st

Looks: This warrior has short, styled black hair and deep blue eyes, as well as pale skin which is littered with scars. Jason's on the tall side, being 6'4, and his height is accented by the fact that he wears Orcish armor (minus the helmet) and carries with him a greatsword made of Skyforge steel. On the matter of the scars, they all come from years of being beaten by his caretakers and bullies, a few horrific ordeals he was put through, and numerous battles.

Likes: Cold mead, warm beds, heavy armor, swords, the Stormcloak army, being with his sister, being outdoors/around nature

Dislikes: The Imperial Legion, light armor, most magic, drunks, parties, being cooped up indoors

Personality: Before his fiance and unborn child were taken from him, Jason was numerous things. He was a tough yet flirty man who was just becoming a great warrior. He spent some of his days sleeping around with young tavern barmaids, even. Now, after losing the love of his life, Jason is... Well, he still finds time to joke and flirt. But it only masks his anger, and as a result he can come off as cold and unforgiving.

Sexuality: Bisexual (swings both ways)

Other: He is the Harbinger of the Companions, in Whiterun. Meaning he is also a werewolf. He has a complicated relationship with an assassin named Christina Fahnhaelviet. His two best friends are the cousins Janny and Jayden Black-Septim. When he first joined the Companions, he had a lover named Lana Battle-Born. They were to be married, and they were expecting a child. But Lana was murdered in cold blood, along with the child. This caused Jason to become a cold and cruel man. It's believed that he, along with Janny, was put through a horrific test for survival. Both him and Janny have the scars to prove they went through this horrific ordeal.
His mother was killed by his sadistic stepfather (a man named Hrokai). His real father is Hades, making him a demigod.

Quotes: "Cause any problems, you'll get my fist to your face." "Even the strongest among us can get broken down into little pieces." "What do you possibly want with me?"

Theme Songs:

Whataya Want From Me by Adam Lambert

Supermassive Black Hole by Muse

Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides