E.T./Extraterrestrials - Tobis

Name: Prince Tobis Panayotou III

Age: Unknown (looks 19-20)

Nicknames: Prince Tobis, His Highness, His Royal Rudeness (by Krissa, jokingly)

Gender: Male

Birthday: July 4th

Looks: *Alien form pictured below* In his human form, he has short styled silver hair, light gray eyes, and tanned skin. He's on the shorter side, being 5'10, and he's on the leaner side when it comes to body build. He tends to wear formal clothes, with shades of gray, and his weapon of choice is mind control and his ability to control weather patterns.

Alien form:

Likes: Being outdoors, traveling, looking at constellations, all forms of food

Dislikes: Most women (except his mother and Krissa and any female friends), war, being called a "child," assassins

Personality: Being a royal, you'd expect Tobis to be rather snooty and haughty. This isn't the case; Tobis is a rather playful soul, taking great joy in pulling pranks (especially on Krissa) and having a fun time. He is rarely ever mean, unless his older sister is mentioned, in which case he'll have a huge turnaround in his mood.

Sexuality: Closeted Gay

Other: Tobis was born a prince, being the youngest child of the king and queen of his home planet. He has four older siblings, one elder sister and three triplet brothers.
At one point, Tobis would've inherited the throne as two of his brothers became soldiers, and one became an adventurer. But when he was caught in the company of a male servant, his father took the right away from him, giving it to his elder sister who tormented him on a daily basis. The only person who he could confide in was his mother, and later on his protector, Krissa.
Regarding his relationships, Tobis never had any friends. He never saw his brothers, and his father and sister hated him. He loved his mother dearly, and often went with her on royal business. He is also very close with Krissa, even when she scolds him for pulling pranks.

Quotes: "I am, or was, a prince on my planet. No, I'm not spoiled. That went to my sister." "Krissa is all I have left. Even if she is a pain in the rear end." "Wanna know why I'm not eligible for the throne? I prefer the company of males... There I said it."

Theme Songs:

Again by Noah Cyrus featuring XXXTentacion

Don't Stop Me Now by Queen