Fairy of Fire - Hestia

Name: Hestia Theroux

Age: 22

Nicknames: Hothead, Fireball, Girl on fire

Gender: Female

Birthday: July 22nd

Looks: Hestia has medium length red hair with beach waves, hazel eyes, and fair skin. She's around 5'6 and has a skinny build, not much muscle. She also has a birthmark on the back of her neck, and she has light freckles across her nose. Her attire consists of reds and oranges, and she uses her fairy magic to fight.

Likes: Heat, being around fire, spicy foods, annoying Darya, fighting for the greater good

Dislikes: Sour food, cold weather, water, being used (i.e. "Being raised as a pig for slaughter"), manipulative people

Personality: True to her name and fairy status, Hestia has a fiery attitude (one that could rival Sabine's attitude) as well as a passion for doing what's right. She has every reason to be cynical, and won't allow anyone to use her for their own selfish ends. This, of course, causes some disagreements, especially if the person she disagrees with is being manipulated.

Sexuality: Demisexual

Other: Hestia is the fairy of fire, which is completely different from the fairy of the dragon flame.
Hestia had a rather nice upbringing, having parents who were both blacksmiths and an older brother who was a fire mage. It came as no surprise to her family when her status as fairy of fire was revealed.
Hestia's biggest fear is being used; both in relationships, and in general.
She will not give in to anyone who wants her to fight their battles for them.
Hestia is also allergic to bananas, and has an ongoing frenemy status with Darya. She's also very protective of Roxanna, and will tell off any homophobe who dares to insult her friend.

Quotes: "No. I don't have the dragon's fire. God people are dumb. I wasn't even born on Domino!" "I like annoying Darya. It's cute how she gets all angry." "I'm not going to allow innocents to be slaughtered anymore." "You want us to fight a battle we could most likely lose? Yeah, no thanks... I'm not planning on being a prisoner of war just yet."

Theme Songs:

Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys

I Burn by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams and Lamar Hall

Divide by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams