Big 5 - Embry Amarog

Name: Embry Jacob Amarog

Age: 26

Nicknames: Wolfy

Gender: Male

Birthday: December 3rd

Looks: Embry has long black hair that's pulled into a low ponytail, slightly pale-ish skin, deep ocean blue eyes, and black wolf ears on his head (as his Faunus trait). He's shorter than most of the other guys, being 5'10, and he's got a rogue-ish build. His attire consists of mostly black and dark gray clothes, and his armor consists of fur armor. His weapon of choice is his family katana.

Likes: Being in the woods, other Faunus, Hawke & company, going on adventures

Dislikes: The White Fang, Kirkwall, Anders, templars, blood mages, Grimm

Personality: Generally, Embry can be somewhat quiet when he's not with his friends. Once you get to know him, he'll turn out to be loyal and honest yet not afraid to fight anyone who hurts him. He also falls in love fairly easily, and this is his one major weakness.

Sexuality: Gay

Other: Embry is a wolf Faunus; naturally, his parents were also Faunus as well. He was in a relationship with a bunny Faunus named Velvet, until he came out as gay. He and Velvet are still friends.
Embry grew up in the poorer part of Kirkwall with both of his parents; he knew what it was like to not have enough to even eat bread. When he was turning 16, his father signed him up for the Red Iron mercenary company, where he stayed for quite some time. Before long, he met a refugee named Hawke, and ultimately became friends with her and her group. He soon met a mage named Anders, and ultimately he fell head over heels in love with him.
Sadly, before Anders ultimately blew up the Chantry of Kirkwall, Embry experienced his first heartbreak. Anders had used and raped him, before breaking things off.
Ultimately, though, he stood beside Hawke in the final battle against Knight Commander Meredith and later left for Orlais, before ultimately joining a group of new heroes looking to save the entire world. Along the way, he fell head over heels in love with someone new, named Carlos Fahnhaelviet.
Embry's best friend is a chameleon Faunus named Ilia; he's also extremely close with Ariadne and Lillian.

Quotes: "Hawke was my best friend... She gave me a chance." "Anders hurt me. I wish he were dead." "Yes, I'm a Faunus. Yes, I lived in Kirkwall. No, I'm not revealing my past to you."

Theme Songs:

Scars by I Prevail

Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

Victorious by Panic! At The Disco