Huntress - Rosella

Name: Rosella Starling

Age: 19

Nicknames: Rose, Rosie, Little Bird

Gender: Female

Birthday: June 21st

Looks: Rosella has medium length black hair (just like her father), light blue eyes, and extremely pale skin. She's 5'7, and rather skinny and lanky. She also has a scar on her knee from an injury she got as a kid. She normally wears lighter shades like gray and white, and her armor & weapon are pictured below.

Outfit:

Weapon:

Weapon:

Likes: Learning new things, helping people, being around her father (even if she met him later on in life), fighting Grimm, alcohol

Dislikes: Evil people, death, being away from her father, Grimm, her aunt, her mother

Personality: Rosella is quite the opposite of her father; she has a mostly happy and sunny personality, despite her rough upbringing. She loves to help people, even if it hurts her in the end, and she tries to stay positive even in dark times. She will, however, become closed off if you mention her mother.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Other: Rosella was the product of a one night stand between Qrow Branwen and an unknown woman; Qrow didn't even know about her until she turned 19. As such, she grew up without her father in her life.
Growing up in Vale, Rosella had a rough life, with her mother bringing home different men each week. She mostly kept to herself, and most of her childhood was spent reading various fairy tales.
One of the men her mother brought home turned out to be a huntsman, and when Rosella wanted to learn how to fight, he started training her in secret, even giving her her weapon, a rapier she later named Spirit's Bane. During this training, she discovered her semblance as well.
Following the fall of Beacon, Rosella questioned her mother about her father. This led to a colossal argument, and ultimately Rosella was kicked out, with only the knowledge that her father was named Qrow.
For a while, Rosella spent some time looking for her father, until she came across her aunt, Raven. She initially asked if her father was with her, and became quite angry when told he wasn't even in Remnant. Thus, Raven decided to send her to Skyrim, where Qrow was located.
Rosella showed up in Falkreath, where she met Janny, and asked about Qrow. Janny brought her to her homestead, where Rosella finally met her father. As such, she learned the truth about what her father was helping fight against, and decided to join Janny's growing army.
Rosella's semblance is called Shove; she can send out a wave of her aura out to knock down her opponents, but she will drain it considerably whenever she uses it. Her aura color is rose gold.
She has no illnesses, but she is allergic to tree nuts.

Quotes: "Hi! I hope we become great friends!" "I'm happy to have my father in my life, again. I don't know why he even slept with my mother."

Theme Songs:

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

Thunder by Imagine Dragons

Hard 2 Breathe (from Achievement Hunter: The Musical)