Khajiit Necromancer - Ja'mara

Name: Ja'mara the Swift

Age: 32

Nicknames: Jammy, "My Sweet"

Gender: Female

Birthday: June 13th

Looks:

Likes: Necromancy, magic, fighting, stealing things, sweets, pranking the guards

Dislikes: Skooma & moon sugar, stereotypes, people who try to hurt her husband, racists & homophobes

Personality: Ja'mara has a specific type of sass; coming from her days as a bandit, she'll initially refuse to trust most people. And although she hates to admit it, she is quite a kleptomaniac. Even so, she's a kind and wise soul, having advice for anyone in need of it. She also will not hesitate to claw anyone who threatens her or her husband, being fiercely protective of him.

Sexuality: Straight (Married to Scouts-Many-Marshes)

Other: Ja'mara was born into a bandit clan near Falkreath; she was raised as a bandit, and therefore became used to the life of crime. When she got older, she left for High Rock, to try and find a name for herself (and also because the other mage in the clan didn't like her). After a while, she returned to Skyrim, to a country full of chaos, and she ended up being swept up into practicing necromancy.
Ja'mara was rescued by Janny, who had been hunting a violent group of bandits, and it was through her friendship with Janny that she ended up joining multiple groups and ended up finally marrying her one true love, Scouts-Many-Marshes. Together, her and her husband live in Windhelm, and she regularly visits her best friend Taemin-Shei at the White Phial.
Ja'mara is allergic to canis root, and she suffers from minor trauma after being targeted by the violent bandit group Janny just so happened to be hunting.

Quotes: "I used to be a bandit. But the bandit's life wasn't entirely for me." "Touch Ja'mara's husband, and you will regret crossing an angry Khajiit."

Member of: Companions, Thieve's Guild, College of Winterhold

Theme Song: