Fairy of The Sea - Darya

Name: Darya Pelagia

Age: 21

Nicknames: None (yet)

Gender: Female

Birthday: March 1st

Looks: Darya has long chocolate brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, and stands at around 5'4. She has an hourglass figure and a scar on her leg from being bitten by a shark when she was young. Her normal attire consists of an ocean blue sundress along with a tropical flower in her hair, sandals, and she normally fights in her fairy form (no weapons except for her magic).

Likes: The ocean, swimming, seafood, sea shanties, beaches, all types of marine life, fashionable clothes

Dislikes: Pollution, poaching, oil spills, careless people

Personality: Darya is a *very* typical girly girl, being extremely energetic and bubbly and having a secret love of fashion. Deep down, she cares very deeply about any and all friends she makes. As a result, one of her biggest flaws is her caring attitude, which could be used against her.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Other: She is Fairy of the Sea; she already has her Enchantix form.
Darya was literally born right next to the sea; as a child, she loved swimming in the ocean with dolphins.
When she was 17, she discovered a life changing fact: she's a fairy, and so she began her journey.
Two years after, she earned her Enchantix by using the last of her magic to heal her father's blindness instead of her own severe injuries.
After earning her Enchantix powers, she met two other fairies: Roxanna and Hestia. The three immediately became best friends as a result - although there is slight animosity between Hestia and Darya at some points.
Darya has a minor allergy to spiders and bees. She also has arachnophobia (due to her spider allergy), autophobia (fear of being alone), hemophobia (fear of blood), and tonitrophobia (fear of thunder).
As for any other fairies; Darya is very much aware of the presence of fairies in Tamriel, as well as the Winx. She wishes to get to know them.

Quotes: "I'm a fairy, yes. Fairy of the sea." "There are others out there! I just knew it!" "I'm the leader. Roxanna is the wise one. Hestia is the hotheaded one - quite literally."

Theme Songs:

Havana by Camilla Cabello featuring Young Thug

How Far I'll Go from Disney's Moana