E.T./Extraterrestrials - Krissa

Name: Krissa Darrow

Age: Unknown (looks about 25-26 years old)

Nicknames: Soldier Darrow, Krissy

Gender: Female

Birthday: December 4th

Looks: *Alien form pictured below.* In her human form, Krissa has long teal hair that is normally curled, light skin, and green eyes. She also has quite a few tattoos and piercings as well. She's on the taller side, being 6'2, and her normal human attire consists of black leggings, black combat boots, and a fitted gray tunic. Her weapon of choice is her telekinetic and mind reading abilities, as well as her ability to control water.

Alien form:

Likes: Traveling, watching the stars, watching waves, sweet/savory human foods

Dislikes: Staying in the same place for a long time, fire/flames, hot/spicy human foods

Personality: Krissa tends to be rather serious most times, due to the fact that she was ranked as a soldier back on her home planet. She also has a very dry sense of humor, if you can get her to laugh. Beyond that, she does tend to show her vulnerability when she's hurt, or when someone she cares about is hurt. Secretly, though, she has a bit of a romantic side, but only if she bonds with whoever wants her affections.

Sexuality: Demisexual

Other: Krissa was born on a distant planet, to a soldier father and noble mother. She had two siblings, both of them were twin boys.
When she just started training to be a soldier like her father, her mother was killed by assassins, and one of her brothers killed in an accident. As she was extremely close with her family, this shook her, so she pushed herself to become one of the best soldiers on the planet.
During her time as a soldier, she'd aided in taking over numerous planets, until she was injured on accident by her comrades. As a result, she was assigned to protecting the royal family on her home planet, specifically the young prince, young Tobis.
Now, after being exiled from her planet (which was taken by an enemy planet), Krissa and her charge, Tobis, roamed the galaxy until they came upon a strange world, ending up in the province of Cyrodiil.
Regarding relationships, Krissa had a very close relationship with her family, especially her mother. After being exiled, Tobis became her only friend, and she's sworn to protect him.

Quotes: "Greetings. You will address me as Soldier Darrow, nothing more." "It's my duty to protect Prince Tobis. So I'd advise you to keep your distance." "I'm so lost... I couldn't even protect my planet... How will I protect Tobis?"

Theme Songs:

Until Forever by Eva Under Fire

Somebody to Love by Queen