Big 5 - Jarred

Name: Jarred (last name unknown)

Age: 27

Nicknames: Broody

Gender: Male

Birthday: May 2nd

Looks: Jarred has short blonde hair, hazel eyes, and tanned skin with lyrium markings. He's around 6'3, and he has a rather stocky build. Jarred also has a few scars - most of which came from the way he was handled at the moment of his capture. His weapon of choice is a glass sword, and his normal attire consists of simple black clothes. His armor is almost like Fenris's armor, except it's dark blue, not black.

Likes: Reading, being with Aramina, being around his new friends, fine wines, ripping bad people's hearts out

Dislikes: his old crush on Janny, mages, slavery, people who hurt his friends

Personality: Like his old friend Fenris, Jarred is one who spends his time brooding. He doesn't necessarily trust magic users, but he will warm up eventually. Beyond that, he does have a dry sense of humor that comes out on rare occasions. If you manage to either win his heart or become his friend, he will sometimes smile around you. But he doesn't know how to flirt, he needs practice.

Sexuality: Bisexual (leans more towards girls)

Other: Jarred didn't have a great childhood; at a young age, he and his older sister Calla were kidnapped by hunters from their home in Ferelden, and sold to a magister named Danarius. During his time as a slave, he became friends with one of Danarius's other slaves, an elf named Fenris. He and Fenris were extremely close, until Fenris managed to escape while he and Danarius were away. Eventually, Danarius decided he needed a new bodyguard. Calla wasn't up for it, so Jarred (at the young age of 13) was branded with markings made of lyrium - just like Fenris. As a result, Jarred stayed a slave, and Calla was freed. Throughout his teen years, Jarred was abused and even sexually assaulted by both his master and other magisters.
Finally, at the age of 23, Jarred managed to escape after Danarius left for Kirkwall. However, he didn't get far before he started to feel pain from his lyrium markings. It would've driven him mad, had it not been for a young spirit by the name of Aramina. At first, Jarred didn't trust her, but after she helped him, he became instant friends with her and decided he would become her protector.
Now, he and Aramina are part of a group of new heroes, and he found love with a girl named Ariana. He is also still looking for Fenris; He wishes to be reconciled with his old friend.

Quotes: "I... Knew Fenris. He was the other slave my master kept. But he escaped when I was young. So that meant I got even worse punishments." "Touch Aramina and I'll rip your heart out." "Mages did this to me. They're the ones who captured me and branded be with lyrium. Of course I'm going to hate mages!" "I owe everything to Aramina. If she didn't find me, I would've been driven mad. I have to repay her by protecting her."

Theme Songs:

Had Enough by Breaking Benjamin

Love The Way You Lie by Eminem featuring Rihanna

Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift