Main 8 - Jayden

Name: Jayden Michaelis Black-Septim

Age: 23

Nickname: Jay

Gender: Male

Birthday: March 11th

Looks: Jayden has short and messy dark brown hair, ocean blue eyes, and tanned skin. He's around 5'11-6'0, and while he's skinny he has some muscle to him. His weapons of choice are a Daedric sword and a white and gold metal shield, and his two outfit variations are below. His official  crown is silver, and has sapphires, amethysts, and emeralds embedded around it.

Normal clothes -

Armor - (minus the helmet)

Likes: Being a king, Skyrim, being with his siblings and cousins, pulling pranks with his friends, sweets

Dislikes: The Imperial Legion, any and all evil, people who threaten him, his family, and his home, bloody wars

Personality: Jayden is many things; as a king, he can be strict, loud, and serious. In other serious moments (like battles, planning, etc), he shows that he is smarter than he leads on, while also proving to be a natural born leader and a calculating battle master. When not planning for battle or attending his court, he can be a lovable goofball who cracks jokes, pulls pranks, and overall is a family man. He would do anything for those he loves, especially his sisters.

Sexuality: Bisexual (leans more towards females)

Other: Jayden didn't start out as a nobleman; he grew up in Riften, with his parents and his four younger siblings (a brother and three sisters, two of whom are Faunus). When he was just seven years old, a fire broke out in his home, killing his parents and wounding his younger brother who was only three at the time. From then on, until he turned fifteen, Jayden brought his siblings with him everywhere, protecting them on his own. At fifteen, he found love with a girl named Pyrrha, and he joined the Companions - a year later, he had been given the gift of lycantropy by his friend and mentor, Jason Miller. Not long after, he joined the Stormcloak army after his sister Lillian joined a group known as the White Fang. After years of gaining influence, when he was nineteen he was elected the High King of Skyrim. That was mostly due in part to his cousin, Janny Black, who just so happened to be the Dragonborn, convincing the Moot to choose her cousin over the Jarls. Eight months before he would aid his cousin in her pursuit of saving the world, Jayden lost his long-time girlfriend in battle, and somehow he managed to find love with a thief named Brianna Smith. (AbigailOcs)

Quotes: "This war is going to end with General Tullius dying by my hand." "Skyrim will be free, you can count on that." "I owe my cousin a lot. She helped me become the High King. It was her influence around the Nine holds that got me here. And now Ulfric has entrusted his burden onto me. I don't regret it whatsoever."

Theme Songs:

Famous by Puddle of Mudd

Full Moon by The Black Ghosts