Huntsman - Sinna

Name: Sinna Valeron

Age: 21

Nicknames: None

Gender: Nonbinary (AMAB, uses they/them pronouns)

Birthday: July 24th

Looks: Sinna has short black & brown hair, brown eyes, and fair skin. They're around 5'8 and they have a very skinny build. They also sometimes wear black nail polish. They usually wear dark colors, and their weapon (pictured below) is called Infinity.

Weapon:

Likes: Being with Lucifer, protecting Mantle & Atlas, learning new things, going on missions, hanging out with Robyn Hill and her Happy Huntresses

Dislikes: The Atlas military, General Ironwood, alcohol, innocents being hurt, rich snobs

Personality: Sinna is the opposite of their partner (the extremely flamboyant Lucifer). They're extremely quiet and reserved when around strangers, but (according to Lucifer) they don't shut up once you get to know them. They rarely ever get mad, unless it's concerning the Atlas military. Despite it all, all Sinna wants is to be a hero.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Other: Sinna was born in Mantle, to a formerly rich family. As such, they didn't own much growing up, except for the books that Sinna read every night.
When Sinna came out as nonbinary to their family, they were disowned, and sent out to live on their own. This led to them being found by Robyn Hill, and ultimately the Happy Huntresses took them in. It was through them that Sinna learned how to fight, they got their current weapon, and they discovered their semblance while traveling with the Happy Huntresses.
They eventually met Lucifer, and the two fell in love. Lucifer proposed, and they were married in secret months later.
Sinna's semblance is Teleportation; they can teleport certain distances, though they'll use up their aura quite a bit depending on how often they use their semblance.
Sinna doesn't have any allergies or illnesses, but they do like getting high with their husband. And they have a fear of being unaccepted by people.

Quotes: "Yes, I identify as nonbinary. Lucifer is okay with it. My parents? Not so much." "Robyn took care of me when my parents didn't. I owe her a lot."

Theme Songs:

Hero by Jeff Williams featuring Caleb Hyles

Evermore by Dan Stevens

Nevermore by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams and Adrienne Cowan