Half Daedra - Erik Dagon

Name: Erik Dagon

Age: 28

Nicknames: None

Gender: Male

Birthday: February 14th

Looks:  Erik has black hair and cold, black eyes, along with lightly tanned skin. He's rather tall, being 6'7, and is slightly muscular. He wears heavy dragonplate armor (minus the helmet), and carries with him an ebony sword and a Daedric shield.

Likes: Spicy foods, sword fights, magic, reading books, white roses

Dislikes: Immodest people, homophobic and racist people, his father

Personality: Despite his parentage, Erik is rather quiet. It is mostly due to the fact that his father barely paid attention to him, so he kept to himself. After his father became affiliated with Salem, Erik soon began to mistrust those around him. He is able to be unhardened, however.

Sexuality: Closeted Gay

Other: He's the son of Mehrunes Dagon and an unnamed mortal woman, making him half daedra. He's not necessarily evil, but he is actually rather lonely, aside from his only two friends he made after he left his father's realm. His powers include almost all forms of Destruction magic (except for frost-based magic), teleportation, and Conjuration. His only friends are a young woman named Mona and an assassin known only as Pequeña Muerte.

Quotes: "Leave me in peace." "I don't really enjoy the company of most women, if you get what I'm saying." "Lay a hand on Mona or Kala, and you'll regret it."

Theme Songs:

Bad Luck Charm by Jeff Williams

Beyond the Wasteland from FFVII

Silver Lining by Hurts