Soldier - Eren

Name: Eren Liam Black

Age: 22

Nicknames: Soldier Boy, Janny's Twin

Gender: Male

Birthday: February 11th

Looks: Eren's looks could be described as him being a male version of Janny; however, he dyed his hair black instead of violet. He still has the trademark bright blue eyes that run in his family. Unlike his twin, he is much taller and more muscular, and his scars come from his years of training to be a soldier. He normally wears typical steel armor when adventuring, and when he's with his family he wears a plain blue t-shirt and black pants and boots.

Likes: Swords, shields, training, being with his family, adventuring

Dislikes: War, poverty, the Thalmor, people who hurt his twin and other family members

Personality: Eren shares some personality traits with his twin; he is rather kind and very noble when it comes to honor. But that's where their similarities end; Eren has a dry sense of humor accompanied by his tendency to show some form of jealousy, especially when compared to his *more famous* siblings. He is still, however, very loyal and devoted to his family and other friends. Eren also has hints of some disorders, such as social anxiety and PTSD (from being a soldier, plus some childhood trauma).

Sexuality: Bisexual (leans more towards females)

Other: Like Janny, Eren was the result of an affair between their father, Garrett, and the goddess Aphrodite.
Unlike Janny, Eren grew up away from his family, in the kingdom of Orsinium. There, he learned how to fight and protect himself from the Orcs who made that place their home. He was often bullied by some of the Orc children, mostly due to him being a Nord. The only person he could confide in was his mentor, an Orc mercenary named Balog-Go.
Later on, in his early teens, he began to travel to some of the Orc strongholds in Skyrim with Balog-Go, where he continued to train until his mentor's untimely death at the hands of Thalmor. Eventually, he became one of Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak's most trusted soldiers. This led to him meeting his cousins, Jayden and Lillian and Ariadne and Rini and Emil. Later on, he was finally reunited with his immediate family. First, while in Winterhold, he was introduced to his younger sister, Kelly. Then, while on a patrol, he met his older brother, Michael, and his father, Garrett. Finally, he met his twin sister, Janny, who was still just learning about her destiny as the Dragonborn. When he turned 19, he had one of Janny's close friends, aka Jason, turn him into a werewolf, making him the only werewolf child of Garrett and the third werewolf in the Black family (the first two being Jayden and Emil).
It's believed that he is the least known Black family member, as the others are known for something (i.e. Janny being Dragonborn, Jayden being High King, etc). Because of this, he gets angry whenever he's compared to his other family members, especially his twin.
It's also believed that he and Janny hated each other when they first met; they learned to love each other as brother and sister after Janny nearly died while trying to close a portal to Oblivion.
He is a very proud uncle to his nephew, aka Jamie.
His close circle of friends includes his older brother and the rest of their Stormcloak friends.
Like Janny, Eren is allergic to peanuts, Skeevers, and scorpion stings.
After his sister's near encounter with death, he almost always stays by her side (unless he's out doing his soldier duties for months on end).

Quotes: "If, five years ago, you would've told me my twin sister is the Dragonborn, I'd have slit your throat." "Janny's the crazy twin. I'm the smarter and handsomer twin." "My sister and I may butt heads, but I still love her dearly."

Theme Songs:

War of Hearts by Ruelle

History Maker by Dean Fujioka

See You Again by Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth