Deceased - Farrah Aladsen

Name: Farrah Aladsen

Age: 37 (at the time of her death)

Nicknames: None

Gender: Female

Birthday: May 1st

Looks: Farrah had medium length black hair which was kept in a ponytail, extremely pale skin, and bright blue eyes. She had the build of a rogue, and she was rather short, being at least a foot shorter than her husband. She normally wore black leather armor, and when not in her dragon form she used a bow and arrow.

Her dragon form:

Likes: Peace, equality between humans and dragons alike, being with her family, raising her daughter

Dislikes: War, revenge, unnecessary bloodshed, her daughter being hurt

Personality: Unlike her husband, Farrah was a rather kind soul who would rather try and reason with the enemy, instead of start a war. She was also very caring and wise, having played a big role in raising their only child, Ara. These traits, of course, led to her murder.

Sexuality: Unknown (its implied that she was pansexual)

Other: Farrah was the wife and mate of Alduin, and together they both had one child: Ara. She was deeply devoted to her family, which included her husband, child, Odahviing, and Paarthurnax.
At the age of 37, when her daughter was twelve years old, Farrah was killed by the very people she tried to make peace with. This inadvertently led to the Dragon War, and ended with her husband being sent forward in time, along with her daughter being locked in a cave for a thousand years.
During the time she was alive, Farrah was extremely close with Ara. If she were alive, she would still be close with Ara, and still be devoted to her family.

Quotes: "My daughter always comes first." "I'd do anything for my family."
Dying words: "Take care of my daughter... Please...."

Theme Songs:

Tale of the Tongues as covered by Malukah

Savior by Black Veil Brides

Know Who You Are from Moana

(In connection with Ara, her daughter) Red Like Roses Part II