"Guardian" (Not Really) - Callum

Name: Callum Magnus Thornton

Age: 23

Nicknames: Call-zone, Moon Boy

Gender: Male

Birthday: June 21st

Looks: Callum has short and curly pastel purple hair, with a few blue and pink highlights here and there. He also has silvery-blue eyes and extremely pale skin, plus he's 6'0. He normally wears all bright colors, and he wears a pendant with a full moon charm on it.

Likes: Magic, candy, pulling pranks on people, traveling, reading books, talking to the moon, helping others

Dislikes: Overly serious people, staying in one place, evil people (especially Pitch Black), extremely spicy food

Personality: Generally, Callum is a happy-go-lucky young man who genuinely cares for people. He'll get along very well with almost anyone, unless they give him a reason to, in which case he'll go the "kill em with kindness" route. His flaws include him being way too trusting, which results in him being taken advantage of a lot.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Other: Callum is the son of the Man in the Moon, or Manny as some call him. Despite this, he isn't really a Guardian. He only helps people, and people can see him.
He was raised by the Easter Bunny until he was 16, at that point he decided to go out on his own so he could help people. He never knew his mother, only that she was a human.
His weapon of choice is his magic, which he was born with and developed as he grew older. He rarely ever uses any sort of physical weapons, unless of course they're made from magic. He also has a slight allergy to tree nuts, and he has Asperger's syndrome.
Of all the Guardians, Callum is closest with the Sandman, or Sandy as a few know him as. He is still very friendly with all of the others.
Callum also has a pet screech owl he named Eureka, and she comes everywhere with him.

Quotes: "Treat others with kindness. You never know if today will be their last." "I'm not really a Guardian, per se. I just help people." "My father is the Man in the Moon. Don't ask me how that happened."

Theme Songs:

Rising by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams

All That Matters by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams

I Want It That Way by The Backstreet Boys

Eureka, his Eastern screech owl:

Eureka is fiercely protective of Callum; anyone she doesn't trust, she'll peck their ears until they decide to leave her friend alone