Big 5 - Alice

Name: Alice Marie Free

Age: 26

Nicknames: None

Gender: Female

Birthday: September 17th

Looks: Alice has long sandy brown hair, hazel eyes, and slightly tanned skin which has numerous scars. She's around 5'7, and she has a lithe build. Her normal attire consists of leather armor (minus the helmet) and occasionally a black cloak with a hood. Her weapons of choice are unknown.

Likes: Sweets (chocolate especially), elves, being with her brother and her friends, being outdoors

Dislikes: Spicy food, seafood, dark/evil people, her father, racist people, sexism

Personality: Alice is an extremely bubbly girl, with a heart of gold. She's also not afraid to stand up for what she believes in, even if it means breaking the law (she's an extremely chaotic good person). Beyond that, she'll treat anyone with kindness unless they absolutely deserve her anger. She's also an extreme hopeless romantic, and easily committed to anyone she falls for.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Other: Alice is a Jedi, nothing more needs to be said. She used to be in a relationship with one named Ben Solo, but left him after he turned to the dark side. She moved to Tamriel so she could be closer to her older brother, aka Gavin. Her father is a man known only as Pitch; he's also known as the Boogeyman. Her mother is unknown.
Alice has a slight peanut allergy (it's not as severe as Janny's), and she's majorly allergic to gluten.
Her biggest fear is temptation.

Quotes: "I can't believe I did that! Haha!" "Yes, yes. I'm the only Jedi in Tamriel. Problem?" "Gavin's my brother, you see. We were separated after our mother disappeared."

Theme Songs:

Neon by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams

Boop by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams

The Force Theme from Star Wars