Black Family - Lancelot

Name: Sir Lancelot Black the Valiant

Age: 47

Nicknames: Lancey (by Garrett), Uncle Asshole (by all of Garrett's kids)

Gender: Male

Birthday: August 1st

Looks: Lancelot, unlike his older cousin, has short black hair, dark brown eyes, and tanned skin which is littered with battle scars. He's around 6'1 and has a muscular build thanks to years of being a knight.

Likes: Going into battle, cold mead, being a knight, watching jousting tournaments, gold and jewels

Dislikes: Garrett and his kids, cheap wine, tavern wenches, Tamriel and Skyrim in general, the Inquisition

Personality: Lancelot is a man who thinks he deserves everything, even if that's far from the truth. He's also easily jealous, and very short-tempered. Beyond that, he's a formidable warrior and highly intelligent, especially when it comes to weapons and the battlefield.

Sexuality: Straight

Other: Lancelot was born in Camelot, and throughout his life he lived with his parents, his aunt and uncle, and his older cousin, aka Garrett.
During his childhood, he spent his time watching the knights, while Garrett was learning the ways of being a noble.
Around the same time Garrett was betrothed to Elisif the Fair, Lancelot began his training to become a knight, and by the time Garrett had fled with his adopted son Michael, Lancelot was already quickly ascending to the top.
However, upon Garrett becoming the Emperor of Tamriel, Lancelot was already harboring a bitter jealousy towards his cousin. Especially after the revelation that Garrett's oldest daughter is the Dragonborn, and how one of his nephews was the High King of Skyrim.
Now, Lancelot wants nothing more than Garrett to be dethroned, and he'll do anything to reach that goal.
Other than that, Lancelot has no allergies or illnesses, but he does have a slight alcohol problem. 

Quotes: "I was always in second place whenever Garrett was around. And now practically all of his kids are famous." "There's only one person I want dead more than anything, and that's my pathetic cousin."

Theme Songs:

You Give Love A Bad Name by Bon Jovi

Humans Being by Van Halen

Lusus Naturae by Jeff Williams