Main 8 - Ara

Name: Ara Amaris Aladsen

Age: 1,017 (17 in human years)

Nicknames: Dragon Girl, Vhenan (by Solas)

Gender: Female

Birthday: August 11th

Looks: Ara has long, straight jet black hair, dark red eyes that turn to slits when she's angry, and extremely pale skin (this causes her to be mistaken for a vampire, a lot). She's 5'6 and she has the lithe build of a rogue. She doesn't always wear armor, considering she prefers fighting in her dragon form, but when she wears armor, it's normally leather armor (minus the helmet). She also has a necklace with a wolf tooth and a dragon's fang as the charms, and her normal attire consists of a long white blouse, tight black leggings, and black combat boots. She also duel wields a pair of ebony daggers if she's forced out of her dragon form.

Her eyes -

When they become dragon-like -

Her dragon form -

Likes: Flying, being around nature, good dragons (like her mother, her uncle, and her godfather), elves, humans, sweets

Dislikes: Her father's plan, people who hunt dragons, the ancient Nords, spicy things

Personality: Despite all of the hardships she dealt with in her life, Ara is a rather kind soul. She's also rather wise and intelligent, due to her being over a thousand years old. She's also willing to fight for those she cares about, even if it means she gets hurt. Despite this, she does tend to become a bit... distant, if those she cares about hurt her in any way.

Sexuality: Straight (prefers elven men... Looking at you, Solas.)

Other: Born twelve years before the Dragon War to Alduin the World Eater and his mate, Farrah Aladsen, Ara had a somewhat normal childhood - well, as normal as any dragon child could have. She grew up learning different things from her four main parental figures. Alduin taught her how to be a leader and to be strong; Farrah taught her how to be kind to others and to hunt; her godfather, Odahviing, taught her survival skills and how to fight; and her uncle, Paarthurnax, showed her how to be peaceful.
Then, when she was twelve years old, her life changed forever.
The ancient Nords, growing tired of the dragon's tyranny, ended up killing Farrah to spite Alduin. This caused the dragon to fly into a fantastic rage, and thus the Dragon War began. It all ended five years later with Alduin being sent forward in time, and a 17 year old Ara was locked in a cave by Hakon One-Eye and Felldir the Old. Fast forward 1,000 years, Ara was awakened by two people she didn't recognize. One was the Dragonborn, the other was the new High King. She then learned of her father's return, and how he was going to destroy the world. So, she decided she'd help Janny in her quest to defeat her father - even if it pains her to do so.
Regarding friendships, Ara is extremely close with Ariadne. She doesn't know why, but she feels the need to protect the girl. If anyone would hurt Ariadne, they'd answer to an angry dragon. (Iron Bull better watch out.)
Speaking of romance... Ara didn't think she'd find love... Until she met an elven man named Solas.

Quotes: "Drem Yo Lok. Greetings. My name is Ara." "My father wishes to destroy the world after my mother died by a human hand. I will stop him... It's not the right thing to do." "Ariadne is my... friend. I'd do anything for her.

Theme Songs:

Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson

Rebel Love Song by Black Veil Brides

Red Like Roses Part II by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams