Chap. 76 { Aint Happening..}

Later That Night...
{ TEYANA POV }

"I had so much fun today. I've never been snorkeling before." I said taking off my shoes.

"Me either. It's gon be my last damn time too." Chris said and I laughed.

"Awee, why? It was cool. Being that close to the sharks and everything. You didn't like it?" I asked him.

"Teyana, one of them was about bite to me! You would've had a husband with just 1 arm instead of 2." He explained and I laughed.

"For one, I don't care if you had no arms, I would still love you the same. And for two, it wasn't even about to bite you! They told you they don't bite. All you have to do is not pick with them and give them their food. But you wanted to be Mr. Bad Ass and try to fuck with them, almost got ya ass bit by one." I mushed his head.

"I am Mr. Bad Ass. I can show you how much of a Mr. Bad Ass I am right now. Let's go to the showerrrr!" He picked new up throwing me over his shoulder.

I laughed as we made it to the bathroom. Right when I was about to take off my shirt, my phone started ringing. I was beginning to walk past Chris when he closed the door kissing my neck and feeling on me.

"Chris stop, I know you hear my phone ringing." I giggled.

"We'll answer it later. We got stuff to do right now." He said trying to unbutton my pants.

"Babe it might be the kids, stopp." I said opening the door and finally getting out of his release.

He's been a horny ass this whole trip so far. Every day we're having sex. EVERY DAY!

I walked to the counter picking up my phone without looking at the name.

"Hi my babies!!" I smiled putting the phone to my ear.

"Babies? Girl these are not your kids." Honey's voice said laughing.

"Honey?" I questioned. Chris came out the bathroom walking towards me frowning.

"Teyana! Thank God you answered. Thought you was sleeping or something. Wassup, are you back at your hotel?" She asked me.

"Uh..Yea. Chris and I just got back from snorkeling and stuff." I answered

"Great! We still on the beach tonight?" She asked. Chris shook his head. "Teyana, you still there?" She asked.

"Huh? Oh uh, yeah we're still on." I answered and Chis smacked his lips taking the phone out my hand. "Chris!"

"Listen Honey, I don't know what the fuck you're up to, but it's not fucking working! Teyana's not meeting up with you no fucking where, you hear me?" He put the phone on speaker.

"Chris, give me back my phone!" I tried taking my phone from him but he was pushing my arms away.

"Teyana's a grown ass woman! If she wants to meet up with me, she can!" Honey yelled.

"You think I don't ducking know she a grown ass woman!?! I wouldn't have married her if she wasn't! Honey you nothing but bad fucking vibes! You constantly try to fuck with Tey just so she can get with you. IT AIN'T FUCKING HAPPENING!" With that, he ended the phone call.

"Are you serious?" I asked him. He nodded putting my phone in his pocket. "CHRIS GIVE ME MY PHONE!" I yelled following him to the bathroom. He closed the door behind him locking it. "CHRISTOPHER FUCKING SMITH, IM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU! GIVE ME MY PHONE!" I yelled beating on the door.

I get that he doesn't want me meeting up with Honey, but taking my phone?

It doesn't get that fucking serious.

{ CHRISTOPHER POV }

"CHRIS!" Teyana continued yelling and beating on the door. I went to her contacts, went to Honey's name, and blocked her number. That's not gonna do anything. It'll be easy for he to unblock Honey. I unblocked the number and just deleted it as a whole.

She's nothing but bad vibes and just wants to take Teyana from me.

I knew something was up with this whole situation. She's trying to meet Teyana for a fucking reason and Teyana acting like she fucking slow in the damn head.

I'm not letting Teyana meet up with Honey.

That's final.

We don't need her for shit. All she has to do is help us get Carter back, then stay the fuck away.

- - - - - -

After blocking her number, I opened the door back up.

"How old are you?" Teyana asked.

"It doesn't fucking matter. Are you stupid or are you slow?" I asked her. She frowned.

"Excuse me?"

"Teyana, she wants you! She wants to fucking be with you and you're not seeing that! What the hell has gotten into you?!" I yelled.

She rolled her eyes. "Chris, you're making this bigger than what the fuck it really is. Honey knows I'm not going to leave you for her!"

"Honey did this shit before and you told me the same thing, you think she'll get a fuck now?"

"Whatever Chris. Give me my phone, now." She held her hand out. "I'm a grown motherfucking woman. If I want to go out and meet up with her, I'm going to!"

She stormed off to the bed.

"Alright bet! You leave this room, don't expect me to be here when you get back." I said and slammed the door shut locking it once again.

It's like Teyana is willing to still go out there and meet up with Honey. Even after I told her this shit! She's not even listening and it's pissing me off.

_______________

Y'all Think Teyana Gonna Leave Still ?
Who's Side Are You On ? 👀
Comment Your Thoughts . 🥺