Chap. 68 { The Guys Meet Up.. }

2 Days Later...
[ CHRISTOPHER POV ]

"Found anything?" I asked Devon as he walked into the studio.

"I just got off the phone with Honey, she said that Tony and Weezy suppose to be coming over here or something to talk about what happened."

"Man what? We don't want that nigga here!" Vincent said.

"Nor do we want his punk ass in here. So therefore, meeting will be outside." Geno said, standing up and grabbing his phone off the table.

We all then stood up and walked out the studio sitting at the table we had outside.

"Is this them?" I asked as a matte grey Lamborghini pulled into the driveway of our studio.

"I think so," Devon answered.

The car then shut down. "Everybody strapped?" Vincent mumbled.

"Mhm," We all answered.

I already don't like this Weezy nigga because of what he did to my wife, but I'm not going for his neck right now because I need to get my son back.

Also because I already busted his lip and swollen his cheek when I first met him. I just needed to take that quick anger out on his ass.

But after this whole shit is done and over with, I don't want to ever see his face again because then, ima kill him.

- - - -

The doors opened and Tony stepped out and on the passenger's side, Weezy stepped out. I sighed looking at Devon and he nodded his head while giving me a "chill out" look.

He must already know what's going through my head

"Gentlemen, what's up?" Tony asked approaching our table.

"Wassup Tony."

"We got some good news." He smiled then looked at Weezy. "Mind telling them?"

We looked at Weezy. This nigga really disgust me. I really wanna pull my gun off my waist right now and put a bullet right through his fucking kneecap.

"August, texted me back." He said

"And what did he say?" Vincent asked him.

"He agreed." He grinned then looked at me and his smile dropped. "I know you probably don't fuck with me right now, but I'm jus here to help you and your family dawg. I don't want no bad blood or anything." He said.

I looked away without saying anything because if I said something, he would've probably said something back then his ass would've been on the ground bleeding to death.

"We ain't sitting here to listen to you apologize to my bro, what did August say?" Devon asked stepping in.

"Right.." Weezy said nodding.

"Damn. These niggas got you scared now? Ha! I don't know what prison did yo' ass." Tony said pulling out a thick cigar, lighting it up.

We all laughed, except Weezy of course.

"Man whatever." Weezy said. "Like I was saying, some shit that he was telling me was personal. So y'all don't need to know allat, but he did agree to slowly but surely rekindle things between us. He wants me in my lil cousin's life."

I rolled my eyes.

"Which is why we need to stay on this and let it run it course. We can't move in any time soon because Aug will suspect something." Tony said

"Yeah and it might take a while too." Weezy added.

"What's a while?" Geno asked.

He shrugged, "Ion know, few months, maybe a year.." I sighed shaking my head.

"That's even more time wasted and taken away bruh, FUCK!" I yelled and threw my water bottle.

"Which is why we're going to try to make Weezy and August'a relationship get back strong as fast as we can man." Tony said. "They were like brothers, I'm sure it won't be that long before y'all get that back." Tony said looking at Weezy and he just shrugged.

"Never know. This nigga changed since prison. He shot me! My own "brother" shot me."

"You did deserve it.." I mumbled and Weezy looked at me.

"That's enough. We don't need to break up another fight." Tony said blowing out his cigar smoke.

I smacked my lips not caring if one did. I'm bout ready to really mix on this nigga.

"Man, I don't care what y'all do or how y'all do it. Just get me my son" I told them both.

[ WEEZY POV ]

After we left, we headed to my place for a little bit to talk more.

"I'm glad that shit is over. Chris was about to make me fuck him up." I said shaking my head.

Tony laughed, "You wasn't gonna do shit. I watched him the whole time. If eyes could kill, you would've been dead soon as you closed my car door."

I rolled my eyes.

I don't care that Christopher doesn't like me.

He mad that I fucked his bitch?

I don't care!

It was something that I wanted to do and he wasn't there so he shouldn't be worrying about it.

Nigga is weird yo.

I'm bout ready for this shit to be done and over with so I can get my money and get the fuck away from all these people and drama.

_______________

I Will Be Publishing More Short Chapters Now...I Just Want To Keep Y'all Updated And Don't Want To Just Keep Updating With 1 Page ..

What Y'all Think Bout This Chapter Tho ?

Comment Your Thoughts 💾.