The Angel That She Is: Akashi x Cold Hearted Reader

A/M: ok....so I am making a one-shot that's kinda dark, and don't be too carried away. Hahaha.

Anyways, requested by these ppl: @DesuHime @The2ndTeikoManager @loveTJandOneD

The Angel That She is: Akashi x Cold Hearted Reader

---

You heard it. You saw it. You were there.

Blood curling screams.

Pool of blood.

Bodies of two dead women.

8 years ago, one rainy night is a night you wish you'll just forget or much better, didn't happen.

In front of you, your mother and her bestfriend was murdered. And that left a deep scar on your young mind. Resulting to you being the cold hearted person that you are now.

You wish you were just blind at that moment.

---

During a basketball match for P.E., a random ball hit you, in the face, hard. So hard that it made your nose bleed and your lips busted.

But instead of exploding with madness, you stayed calm. But your glare was cold despite having a blank face. You didn't bother to complain how much your face hurts right now, instead you walked out of the gym silently.

The perpetrator was not that glad. He was expecting her to break out, be mad at him, shout at him, heck he would even accept a punch as a response.

His name is Akashi Seijuuro.

---

Being the only child of your father who is a multi dollar millionaire, 'friends' tends to always be around, trying to gain your trust. But it is just impossible.

"I would like to gladly refuse all of your 'offer', now would you please let me leave." You stand up and left all those people trying to spend lunch with you.

You're not that pathetic to realize that they're just trying to use you.

Or actually, you just built up a wall. A vow not to trust anyone ever in your life. You don't want the same thing that happened 8 years ago to happen again.

---

Patching up your fresh wounds and applying ointments, you decided to head out home. Or should I say, a hemolytic mansion. It is not home. It is just a concrete establishment.

If you're given a choice to home or be independent and love alone, you'll choose the second option.

You managed to get away from the limo waiting for you outside the school.

The rain started to pelt down, without you noticing it.

"Ah...it's raining..." Memories of that night flashed back and your head suddenly ached.

And in no time, you fainted.

---

Trying to open your eyes, you met he familiar ceiling of your room. But why? You remembered you're on the road and fainted there while it is raining hard.

Shrugging off that thought, you reached out for the medicine box on your bed side cabinet and poured yourself a glass of water.

Yes you're taking anti depressants.

Gulping down the bitter pill, you felt a bit of relief. Until the door to your room opened to reveal a face you never wanted to see.

Shame. Yes, you're ashamed to face him.

Why?

"(Name)-san. Are you feeling well now?" There, Akashi balances a tray of traditional tea set and settled it beside your bedside table.

"What are you doing here?" You answered back coldly. "Last time we met, I made it clear that I don't wanna talk to you and as much as possible, see you."

You pulled out the drawer on the side of your bed and pulled out the toxicating smoking stick hoping it could clear your nerves, trying to lit it up, it was snatched from your hand.

"Oi! Give that back to me!"

He crushed the stick with his hand and threw it at the trash bin. "Since when did you start smoking?"

"Since when did you give a damn?"

"Why are you acting like this!" He suddenly shouted at me.

"And why are you shouting?! What the heck is your problem?!" You fought back with equal intensity.

"Why are you acting like this, when we were bestfriends 8 years ago?!"

Is he...dense? Everybody knows why I am acting like this! "You idiot! You know what I am saying! M-my mother and y-yours...t-they...I am the reason they're both dead...you should hate me...WILL YOU JUST GO AWAY!!!"

You threw the blankets from you and you walked towards him. You abruptly pushed him out your room and he wasn't that fast enough to react and prevent you from pushing him out.

You then slammed the door on his face.

"Open this up (YN)!!! Let us talk!!!" He banged the door repetitively and you just hugged your knees closed to your body.

"Go away! I don't need you too see the reason why both our Moms died!"

"(Y/N)!!! Don't do this!!!"

You can hear him continuously pounding on your door.

The night was spend with you sleeping in the cold floor, sleeping dreamlessly.

---

Akashi gave up an hour before you locked yourself in your room. Not wanting to open it at all.

But she didn't go to school that day and the following days. Did he just triggered her too much that it came to this?

It was not his intention.

All he wanted was to see her open up again. Her smile. Mend back the friendship he had with her. The angel that she is before, he wanted that back.

Akashi went to her mother's grave after class. Hoping it could clear his mind somehow.

After leaving a prayer and flowers on her mother's grave, he saw a familiar turf or (your hair color) head a few graves away for his.

His mother's bestfriend's grave and in front of it is the woman's daughter, (your name).

She is propped down on the ground, hugging her legs. With her head buried on her knees, humming a little song.

This made the red head more guilty than ever.

He placed his hand on her shoulder gently as possible, but the said lady still flinched. "(Name) you should head home, you're not planning to spend the night here, don't you?"

She only swatted his away as she abruptly get up on her feet, swaying a bit. "Go away, I don't need you or anyone to look out for me." She faced the read head but there is something different on how she coldly glares at him.

She's not actually looking directly at him. Akashi waved his hand in front of her. And seeing that there was no response, he deduced something.

She really is now blind.

---

A/N: and...that's it! What do you think about this one? ;)

Quite dark neh? xD

Vote! If you're waiting for the 'announcement' about KNB on December 2014 ;)

November 24, 2014