Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six w/ note :

Megan's P.O.V (This is rare)

The entire table watched as Aria stormed out of the restaurant. First, none of us didn't know what to say or do. Then Louis volunteered to go talk to Aria.

"I'll go talk to her," Louis said standing up. I was about to protest, but the waitress came to our table right when Louis left. She took our drink orders and left. I looked at Vivian to see her wearing a shocked and confused expression. Everyone else was confused. They hadn't said anything since Aria and Louis left, besides saying what they wanted to drink to the waitress.

"Vivi, you okay?" I asked. She nodded moving a piece of hair out of her face, "You look shocked."

"Because I am," Vivian said looking at me, "I can't believe she said that. I never did anything to hurt her, and I never would. She is like my sister. A sister who is always there for you."

"Maybe you hurt her without knowing it?" Zayn said shrugging his shoulders, "You could have physically hurt her by punching her in the arm. To you it would have been playfully, but to her it could feel like she broke an arm."

"Viv never playfully hits people. She elbows me when we are out in public because I supposedly say things without thinking," Charlie rolled her eyes, "Viv could have said something privately and Aria overheard. Or Vivian said something that she didn't mean."

"No, I never spread rumors unless it's celeb gossip," Vivian's voice cracked. I could tell she was worried, "Why would she be mad? She was fine all day until now."

Yeah, until Harry started flirting with you, I told myself mentally. I added a mental eye roll, "Louis is talking to her. Everything should be fine," I tried to assure her.

"Louis is helping her? That is Niall's job. Niall is the one who usually makes her feel better," Harry said, "Whenever she has a problem she goes to Niall. Aria uses Niall like a therapist."

"Niall uses her as a therapist too," Liam added, "Aria would give him advice sometimes when she was back in London."

"I know," Charlie said, "I know why Aria is all mad at Vivian."

Finally, someone who isn't oblivious.

"What?" all of us said in unison.

"Back at the bowling alley," Charlie smirked, "I would tell, but Aria would be mad if I said it infront of certain people," I swear Charlie glanced in Harry's direction when she said that.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Vivian sighed as she stood up and walked away from the table. The waitress came up and set our drinks down.

"Are you ready to-" the waitress was cut off by me. Suprisingly.

"I'm going to talk to Vivi," I said standing up.

I made my way to the bathroom thinking about what I was going to tell Vivian. I'm not her friend, I barely know her, and I just met her yesterday. Since she can speak French, I could talk to her in French and she can respond in French...but she also knows German and a little Italian. When you know more than two languages, you can get them mixed up.

I opened the door to the bathroom with a push and saw Vivian standing in front of the mirror staring at her reflection. I walked up beside her and did a small wave.

"Hi," I said, "You wanna talk?"

Vivian looked away from the mirror and at me, "Do I look like a bad person?"

"To hurt a friend that you're like a sister to, no," I said referring to Aria, "Vivi, are you sure you are okay? Maybe Aria didn't mean to say that."

"Do you know what Charlie means by 'back at the bowling alley'? Because I don't," Vivian said. I nodded.

"One word. Jealousy," I said quietly, "Aria's jealous."

"Jealous?" Vivian scoffed, "Jealous of who?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes."

"Why? I'm the type of girl who got hand-me-downs growing up. I have an older sister, Valla who is pretty much my bestest friend besides Charlie, Kyla, and Aria. My parents are also over protective, and I must have that trait because I'm over protective of my friends sometimes," Vivian sighed, "Do you know why she would be jealous of a not so perfect girl?"

"Don't call yourself not so perfect," I said brushing a piece of hair out of her face like a mother would to a daughter, "You are real. Real girls are perfect. Perfect girls are fake."

"Are you saying Aria is plastic?" Vivian asked with a suprised expression. Her eyes were wide and I immeidiately shook my head.

"No! No! No!" I exclaimed, "She is real, not plastic! She's not Barbie!"

"Then what do you mean?" Vivian chuckled.

"Back at the bowling alley, Harry sort of flirted with you," I explained.

"Flirted? He was just being nice."

"Yeah, but then...he started to get cozy with you."

"Cozy?"

"Putting his arms around you."

"He was just helping me. Not like I needed it. That didn't mean anything, and it really didn't make sense to me-no way. Aria is jealous of me because she thinks Harry likes me," Vivian's jaw dropped, "I knew it. I knew she never got over him."

"Everyone knows except Harry," I rolled my eyes, "He is completely oblivious. And Aria is oblivious to him liking her. They are both so dumb."

"Which makes them perfect for each other," Vivian giggled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two updates in two days! That makes me happy! :D

On the side is Tongue Tied by Grouplove. I love that song! ->

And it kinda goes with the story....

In the last chapter I put No Ideas by BTR. (Big Time Rush) I don't like BTR, but I like their music. But don't really listen to it since 1D is like the most played on my MP3. And Owl City, Coldplay, Carly Rae Jepson, Cher Lloyd, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, and Taylor Swift. :)

with more chapters to come (and LOTS of drama!!!!!!!), xoxo

-Kat :{)