Chapter Six

Chapter Six w/ note :

I stared at Laura with my jaw hanging open. I started skyping her thrity minutes ago, and we were currently arguing. And she just said something that made my heart stop.

"Are you serious? I've known you longer!" I exclaimed, "How can you say that?"

"I've known him longer than you, Aria," Laura rolled her hazel eyes. She was sitting in her room and I could see small glimps of her 1D posters. Most of them were Liam. Liam was her favorite.

"Yeah, thanks to the internet," I scoffed, "But I've known you personally, longer than he personally knew you. Or you personally knowing him."

"That didn't make sense," Laura shook her head, "Maybe Louis is right. You've lost your mind."

"I didn't lose m-wait, Louis said I lost my mind?" I was really confused.

"When I skyped Harry last night. Louis was with him. He said that you lost your mind. Since you left London and Harry," Laura smiled, "Does that answer your question?"

"That doesn't answer my question. How could you skype Harry?"

"Because he is one of my friends. Duh."

"But, why?"

"I just told you."

"Does your parents know? What about Megan? Or your friends?"

"No, no, and no," Laura laughed, "I usually just skype Megan and Zayn. Those two are never seperated. But in secret, I skype Niall, Harry, Louis, and Liam. Or they skype me. We keep it a secret from my parents, Megan and Zayn, plus my friends. If I told my friends I was skyping One Direction, my life will get more chaotic than it is already at school."

"Oh, ok-wait, you skype Megan?" I questioned, "I thought you couldn't stand your sister?"

"I can stand her, Aria. Most of the time when I skype her, I usually just talk to Zayn."

"So you are just skyping Meg to talk to Zayn?"

"Pretty much. Sometimes she skypes me, but in the end it usually is just me and Zayn talking. Megan usually leaves in the middle of our chat."

"Why?"

"She gets annoyed."

"Annoyed?"

"Yep."

"Back to the thing that you said earlier," I said changing the conversation, "How can you say that?"

"Say that Louis said you lost your mi-" I cut her off.

"No, the thing before that."

"Oh, the part where I said I was on Harry's side?"

"Yes!"

"What about it?"

"Seriously? You just asked that?"

"Yeah, is there a problem with that?"

"With being on Harry's side? Yes. With you asking 'what about it'? No."

"You know what? Just love Harry already! Is it that hard?!" Laura exclaimed, making me jump, and Kyla coming into my room.

"What is going on-oh, hello, Lars!" Kyla smiled coming up to the laptop. She waved to Laura, and Laura waved back, "So what was that sudden outburst?"

"Me," Laura blushed a little, "I was telling her how she should just love Harry already."

"I know, I keep telling that to her too," Kyla started making her own conversation with Laura, "Everyday I tell her that. And so does Charlie and Vivi."

"Who?" Laura questioned.

"Charlie is the girl that lives across from us," Kyla explained, "Her name is short for Charlotte, but if you call her that, she will kill you. She loves One Direction, but mostly Louis. And Vivi is her roomate. They have been best friends since they were thirteen, when their mothers met at a book club. It's really a long story. They told us it. Vivi's name is short for Vivian. Charlie calls her Viv and t-"

"Can you stop talking?" I asked looking at Kyla. Kyla looked at me with the expression that would say 'what did you just say?'.

"I don't think that is quite possible," Kyla said turning back to Laura, "Vivi is also a directioner. She is hyper, but quiet in publi-"

"I thought when I asked if you could stop talking, you would get the idea to get out of my bedroom and leave me alone to talk with Lars?" I said.

"Fine," Kyla stood up and began walking out the door, when Laura stopped her.

"Wait, before you leave, how is dating Niall going?" Laura asked. Mentally face palming myself right now.

"Per-" I cut Kyla off.

"You know what? I'm going to leave so you guys can blab about all the stupid and dumb crap no one except you two care about, okay?" I said walking out of the room.

I put on a pair of my converse and walked out of the apartment. I knocked on Charlie and Vivi's door. Vivian answered with a small smile.

"Hey," I said to her.

"Hello," Vivian greeted, "So, what brings you here?"

"Kyla and Lars talking about the most stupides things ever," I explained. She began to look confused, but I quickly explained that Lars was the fourteen year old girl who I babysat in London, with some help with One Direction. But mostly me.

"What were they talking about?" Vivian asked brushing a piece of loose hair out of her face.

"About you and Charlie, Harry, and Niall," I answered.

"Charlie and me aren't stupid!" Vivian explained, "Maybe, Charlie is, but not me!"

"Viv, who is at the door this time?" Charlie asked coming into the doorway, "Is it the police again?"

"No, just Aria," Vivian answered.

"Oh, I thought it was her or Kyla. You never shout in front of people you don't know," Charlie started to walk away, but I quickly asked something.

"What about the police?" I asked.

"Ugh, I don't want to hear it again," Charlie rolled her eyes and stomped away.

"Spill," I said eagerly to listen.

"She was playing One Direction music to loud and the neighbor called the cops," Vivian started laughing, "The police showed up and Charlie said that 'arresting her because she was playing Louis' wonderful voice to loud isn't a crime. This is a free country and anyone can listen to One Direction, at any volume, at any time'."

"And?"

"They said they weren't going to arrest her, but she got a warning. And the neighbor got a fine for calling the 911 for a dumb reason."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excited for Friday because that is the last day of the week and after that is Saturday, meaning no school! And plus, Friday has something cool in it! Look :

Fr1Day. Or FR1DAY.

with more chapters to come, xoxo

-Kat :{)