Chapter One

Chapter One w/ note:

Harry's P.O.V (This is rare)

It has been a month since Aria left.

A month.

And in those thirty days, I've been begging management to allow us to tour in the states. They keep saying no because they know exactly why I keep bugging them. They know that I don't want to go to see fans or perform. All they know is that I want to find Aria. And they say that finding her will be distracting if we do go on tour in America.

I sat at my laptop and kept Googling Aria's name : Aria Clarke.

As I scrolled down to see what showed up, I started to think maybe Niall would know where she went. He was the one who drove her to the airport in the first place. He was also the only one who knew she was leaving London early.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I heard Louis ask as we sat down on the couch next to me. He leaned his head in front of the screen and I saw him roll his eyes, "Why do you keep thinking about her? She is gone. So stop thinking about her."

"You don't care if she is gone?" I questioned. Louis shrugged.

"I don't know," Louis replied, "I don't think any of us know anything these days."

"Do you miss her?" I asked, my eyes locked onto the laptop's screen.

"Haz, we've had this conversation before. Move on. Find a different girl," Louis answered, "Maybe Aria wasn't meant for you, that would probably be why she left."

"No, that isn't it," I said as I read one of the links Google had suggested, "It was because she hates me."

"Hates you? Didn't she get over the hate thing?"

"Apparently not, because she told me that in our last conversation we had. Which was a whole month ago."

"What about Kyla? Niall skypes her all the time, you could ask her when Niall is chatting with her if she knows where Aria is."

"She doesn't. Niall told me that him and Kyla don't know where specifically. They both said that she went to college and barely makes contact with them. She is probably making out with a guy right now."

"Aria wouldn't do that. She loves you."

"Used to," I corrected looking at him, "She used to love me. Or she thought she loved me."

"You're thinking way to hard, Haz," Louis chuckled, "I bet if you take your mind off of this whole situation with Aria, you'll find her."

"I think I already did," I said looking at the screen. I clicked on the link Google suggested. It lead me to a highschool's website, "This is probably where she went to school. Miami."

"Didn't she graduate, though?" Louis asked, looking at the screen also, "Or did she get held back?"

"She graduated," I replied, "They probably haven't updated the si-oh, the site has the class of 2011 on here."

"And there she is," Louis pointed to the screen at the picture of Aria, "The third row, fifth person. Under the last name 'Clarke'."

"And there is a whole video year book," I said clicking on the button that would lead me to the video.

"That is a waste of time if you watch that. You are being a huge stalker right now."

"I'm not stalking her."

"Yeah, you are. For the past few weeks you've been begging management to allow One Direction tour across the U.S. And you've been typing in her name around a hundred times on random sites."