Chapter Five

Chapter Five w/ note :

"Hiding from Harry isn't denying love," I retorted to Kyla. Kyla frowned, but then began to smile. I made a confused look. Why the heck was she smiling? She just frowned, and now started to smile? That isn't right. Maybe Kyla's early bird trait is kicking in. I mean, she is always full of glory in the mornings. Unlike me. But today I was the one with the glory of waking up. Not the smiles and smiling with my eyes.

"So you admit that you're hiding from Harry?" Kyla asked with a smirk playing on her lips. I stared at her with my brown eyes wide. Why would I say that? Now she knows! That I left London because I didn't want to see Harry! Only Niall is supposed to know that! Because he was the one who got me to blurt it to him! Ugh, why am I so stupid?

"I'm not hiding from Harry," I lied, adding a small scoff in there, "That would be dumb."

"And you are dumb," Kyla said getting up off the bed and walking towards the door, "For not loving Harry back."

"What do you mean?" I asked standing up as well.

"Harry is loving you with all his heart, while you are 'hiding' from him," Kyla shrugged and put quotes around 'hiding', "That is messed up."

Before I could reply, she walked out the door and into her bedroom. I fell back onto my bed and stared at the ceiling.

Why did life have to be complicated?

Because it's life.

Why isn't anything perfect?

Because perfect is boring. And perfection doesn't exist in the real world.

Why is love complicated?

Because it's love. It just happens. You can't hide from it.

But I'm hiding from it. Or at least trying to.

I'm so dumb. Kyla's right. For once.

Why did I have to fall inlove with HIM?

I mean, I'm not a fan, I don't obsess over him, I don't have his face covering every inch of my walls, I'm not famous, so I shouldn't have him, I'm a normal girl, who should not be falling inlove with HIM, and he is in another country. Not to mention another continent.

I got up off my back and stared at the wall. I need someone to talk to. Someone who will understand what I'm going through.

Laura. Laura Daniels. Megan's younger sister. Lars is the one I need to talk to.

You're probably thinking, why Lars? She never dealed with stuff like this, and won't really understand. She is only fourteen going on fifteen. But she is a directioner, and knows alot about Harry. Laura is who I need to speak to.

Megan's P.O.V (This is rare)

"Thank God that bloody signing is over," I said as I watched the boys exit out of the store that was holding the signing, "How long were you guys in there for?"

"Three hours," Liam shrugged, "And tomorrow we don't have a single interview or signing. It's a free day."

"But we do have a radio interview later today," Louis added. My small smile faded. A frown formed.

"Why do you guys have to be so famous?" I asked them, "People ask the same questions in every interview. Just tell them to look up your stupid Wikipedia so that you guys don't have to go to another stupid interview ever again."

"Somebody's cranky," Louis muttered. I shot him a glare.

"I'm hungry," Niall said breaking the glaring war I started with Louis. He would give me a glare, and I would send him a death glare with my green eyes. But he would throw back a darker glare. It just repeats over and over again until somebody breaks it. In this case, Niall was the one who broke it.

"How are you hungry?" Liam looked at him in disbelief.

"How can you not?" Niall retorted. Liam sighed and we all piled into the van.

"If we're getting something to eat, can it not be Nandos?" Liam said turning around to face Niall, who was sitting in the back.

"What? Why? How can you say that, Li?" Niall asked, with wide eyes.

"I agree with Liam," Harry said.

"No Nandos," Louis said shaking his head, "I don't want to go to Nandos."

"Neither do I," Zayn added. Niall looked at the three of them with a frown. I started to laugh.

"What about you, Meg? Do you want to go to Nandos?" Niall asked with a puppy dog face.

For once I actually hesitated with that question. I usually just blurt out 'I don't care'. But how can you say that to the face Niall was making? How can you say no to that adorable, puppy dog face he was making?

I'm not a fan, but if I was, I would be all like....'aww...'. But since I'm not, I just blinked and threw out my answer.

"If Niall wants to go to Nandos. He can go to Nandos," I said nodding my head, "Niall was the one who said he was hungry first. If you four don't want to go, then you don't have to. Niall can go by himself with me."

"Thank you, Megan," Niall sounded satisified with my answer.

"By himself?" Liam asked looking at me with wide eyes, "You trust him to go by himself?"

"Yeah, it's not like he is three years old," I replied, "Besides, he is nineteen. He will be with me. So everything will be fine."

"But if you go with him, then rumors will start," Zayn said, "And fans in the restaurant will start tweeting about how it seems like you two are starting to date. Like, you are cheating on me."

"That won't happen," I assured him. But after saying that, I thought to myself again. When directioners see something, they automatically tell everyone on twitter or tumblr or facebook, or another networking device, and everyone will read it, then rumors will start, "Yeah, I shouldn't go..."

"But Meg!" Niall whined, "You said you would go!"

"You can go. By yourself. Like a responsible person," I smiled at him.

"Finally, someone thinks I'm responsible," Niall said with a smirk on his face.

"Now, when will someone tell me that I'm responsible?" Louis asked crossing his arms.

"It's settled then," Liam said turning back around in his seat.

"What's settled?" Harry asked.

"We're going to Nandos," Liam answered, "Niall will get lost."

"No I won't," Niall said.

"Niall, you got lost in a shopping center," Zayn said to him.

"That was because I wanted to," Niall retorted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot wait until the future chapters because everything is planned out for those parts! I'm just having writers block for the beginning.

And the Louis scene will come in maybe two chapters? Or three. I'm not sure.

with more chapters to come, xoxo

-Kat :{)