Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine w/ note :

It was finally Monday and I couldn't get to sleep last night. I wasn't really mad at Vivian anymore, and thinking back to yesterday...I was the dumb one. I was getting jealous over something stupid. Maybe it was Harry who was trying to make me jealous, and Vivian decided to join his evil plan. Or Harry was just being a flirt and trying to make me jealous by hitting on one of my friends. Or maybe the two of them were dating! Secretly! Like Megan and Zayn were!

"Hey, Kyla," I greeted my friend as I walked on the sidewalk by campus. I went to Florida International University, or FIU for short. Kyla smiled, "So, it's the end of the day and I was wondering if you wanted to work on homework with me?"

"Um, I can't," Kyla said not making eye contact. Without asking why, she just kept talking, "Niall and I are going out tonight."

"Again? Remember what happened last time?" I asked, "You and him ended up going to the hospital."

"That was last night," Kyla rolled her eyes, "This is today. Today is a brand new day and I doubt we'll get into another car wreck."

"Fine," I sighed, "Then who am I going to work with? Charlie never works with us, and Vivian..."

"And Vivian?" Kyla asked stopping herself mid tracks and looking at me, "You're still mad at her? You are being ridiculous, Aria. Vivian did nothing, it was Harry. Just get over it. It was one little thing. It's not like they're dating."

"I'm not going to ask because she'll say no," I replied, "I've been ignoring her since Harry did that."

"It was a little thing. Get the heck over it," Kyla rolled her bright blue eyes. She turned around and continued to walk. We met up with Charlie by her car. Charlie was looking at her iPhone and leaning against her car. Vivian was standing beside her holding her Hollister bag and looking at the ground. She wasn't daring to look at me when I was present.

"Charlie, they're here. Let's go. I have tons of work due tomorrow," Vivian said turning around and opening the passenger side door. Charlie put her phone in her bag and walked to the otherside of the car. I got into the back, followed by Kyla. Charlie started the car and we drove off.

"You have work due tomorrow?" Charlie asked Vivian.

Vivian sighed, "No. I just want to finish it tonight so that I won't forget to do it tomorrow. All my work is due in two days."

"You can just do it tomorrow," Kyla said taking a binder out of her bag and opening it.

"I would, but there may be more suprises," Vivian mumbled. I knew exactly what she meant. She didn't want any more 'suprises' popping up; meaning the boys and things like having to go to the hospital because of a stupid motorcycle. I felt the same way.

"Suprises are fun, Viv. You need to realize that," Charlie said turning up the radio, "With out suprises there will be no Earth."

"That didn't make sen-" Vivian was cut off.

"Why are they here?" I asked looking out the window seeing six people I didn't want to see.

"Oh, I have my date," Kyla smiled stuffing her purple binder into her bag.

"With all of them?" I asked, "I would get the fact if you were going on a double date with Megan and Zayn, but they are all here."

"They probably just want to hang out with you three," Kyla smirked before opening the door and running up to them. Charlie parked the car and we all got out.

"Now I won't get any work done," Vivian said putting her bag over her shoulder.

"Why do you seem all grumpy?" Charlie asked, "You need to be perky!"