Author's Note 3 :{)

Author's Note 3 :{) :

Ello to all of my lovely readers and Zegan Shippers,

No, the introduction is not a typo. I didn't forget the 'h'. I purposley did that because 'Ello' is more fun to say. And know that I mentioned that, everyone is going to be saying 'Ello', like that One Direction picture I saw that asked you to pronounce the band's name in different accents (it was fun!). Anyway, I'm so sorry I haven't been updating HAS. It's been two days! Usually writers/authors don't care and make a fuss if they forget to update on a day or something, but I do. All the books I'm reading right now haven't been updated in more than a week. So, I don't want to keep you guys waiting for any of the chaos. Plus, I'm only twelve (going to be thirteen on Feb. 5) and I have other things to do with my life. Like stalking five homosexuals who are in the British-Irish boyband, One Direction, trying to find a real live unicorn, updating my other book Three Words, naming the two pieces of candy corn by brother gave me Narry and Niam (I just ate them ten minutes ago), and shipping Zegan. Oh, and writing my fan-fiction about House of Anubis.

That was a long paragraph...and sorry, I didn't mean to put that word that started with an 'h' in there. I only put that because I read this thing on tumblr and it said that.

Okay! Now for my notes and everything....

Megan is pregnant. And she only told Aria. But that will change. She will be telling Zayn eventually. Also, some of you have been asking me if it was hard picking out baby names...the answer is no, it really wasn't. I was at school and wanted the baby to be named Zara, but then a week later I was trying to fall asleep (after my dad confiscated my ideas book because he caught me writing) and was saying all these names in my head that I liked with the last name Malik...then I started thinking about Ariana Grande for some odd reason, and then I thought, I should name the Zegan baby Ariana! And now I am flipping out because I have no idea what to name it! So that is why I'm allowing you to vote...and soon I have to tally up everything...it's a good thing I'm good at math.

Louis likes Charlie. Charlie likes Louis. Perfect, isn't it? Well, no. It's not. Because I have to deal with another lovey dovey fictional couple I made up : Liam and Vivian. But I'm not complaining...because I'm too busy flipping out on how Megan should tell Zayn. :)

Wait, I have another couple to add to that list : Harry and Aria. Also known as Haria, or as @SabrinaPayne calls it, Haribo! Why is Nyla the only calm couple at the moment? Speaking of Niall, I heard him on the radio and started fangirling. My parents were making fun of his accent, which I didn't care because I was trying to listen to the interview. One of the questions was something like 'is there any divas in the band?' and the whole time I'm thinking : Louis. Louis. Louis. Louis. Louis. Louis. And Niall said no.

Paul is back in the book, and I decided to make Charlie want to annoy the crap out of him. I don't know why, but I just think it should happen. Lux is adorable, so I added her. I just love Lux because she is the cutest baby on the planet. No offense to the other babies, but it's just what I think and usually nobody cares about my opinions because I'm under the age of 18.

I'm making another Q&A with the characters (and me), so please ask some questions for them (and me). They cannot be perverted! That is my only rule. Really, it kinda is my only rule...and the questions don't have to be serious or go along with the book. I already had one person ask Charlie what her favorite food is, and that is fine. It's random. And I'm random. :D

Here are some questions I decided to ask you guys :

Have any of you read or are currently reading Three Words? If yes, thank you. If not, please try and read it. It's about this girl named Kat (no, not named after myself. It was either that or Lockett) who moves to London for her dad's job and later on, maybe chapter 10, her dad and mom have to go away for three monthes and they hire One Direction as her babysitter. It's a comedy, so there isn't too much drama.

How many of you are excited for the Zegan baby? I know I am, and every night I think of how I want the baby to look. I want it to have Zayn's eyes and eye lashes, but then I don't know how to put Megan in. Like, I want the kid to have her hair, but I...I don't know it's confusing.

Zara Malik or Ariana Malik?

Someone asked if we should start trending Zegan, and I started laughing to myself because I've never thought of that. I did before when someone started typing in the comment box #Nyla in TOD. But the sad thing is I don't have a twitter :(

What is your fav. couple in the book? I'm not answering that question because I'm saving that for the Q&A.

You know what I don't get...how people say they would die to meet One Direciton. Uh, if you die to meet them, you wouldn't really meet them because you would be dead....I just wanted to share that.

I finally watched the pepsi commerical with 1D! And the bloopers! I forced my brother to watch it, and today he is wearing a red polo, and I am like 'OMG! YOU ARE NIALL!'. But all I said was 'You are wearing a red polo like Niall.'

If you haven't heard this yet, then I'm going to say this again, when the third book comes out (there will be three, and I'm thinking of having fourth one about their kids only) I'm going to have a book about this book series. There will be interviews with the characters, behind the scenes of making the book (you get to see my ideas book), quizzes, and other things. :) But it can only be viewed by fans of @lillybird10 (me). So if you're not a fan, sorry. You can't see it. You can change that, though. By fanning me. If you want to.

I may update again today, along with my other book Three Words. So, please stay tuned if you want :)

with more chapters to come, more Haria feels (maybe), more Zegan feels (absalutely), more Nyla feels (of course), more Livi feels (soon), and Charlie and Louis (no couple name) feels (?), xoxo

-Kat :{)

P.S - There will be NO updates from me Nov. 22-Nov. 25 because of Thanksgiving and I will be at my aunt's house. So the only thing I can use to connect to wattpad is a phone because there is internet on that.