Chapter Seventy One

Chapter Seventy One w/ note :

Start over.

What type of plan is that? I've been trying to start over since the second day I was in London when I finally got a bag of carrots for my Aunt Melinda's charity banquet. But that just lead to more drama and made my hatred for Harry to go up. Like that fake date Louis, Niall, Zayn, Megan, and Liam planned behind my back. Louis was the planner, Megan was the clothing designer, Zayn was the hair dresser, Niall was the waiter, and Liam kept telling me that he wasn't part of the whole plan. Even thought I still think he was in charge of setting the table. There were no spoons there. Only forks and knives, along with plates, food, and Harry and I.

This time when I wanted to start over, Harry was the one who took charge. He made the two of us sit at a table for two in a family friendly Italian restaurant. It was obviously sorta like a make up date from the fake one and the one that I promised I would go on with him, but never got the time to plan or get ready for it. I mean, Italian food is usually the food people eat on a date. It's romantic and not very original, but will do. I'm not a picky eater, unless it's Japanese or Mexican food. Once when I was twelve, a new Japapnese steak house was created near my house. My mother thought it would be a good time to eat there, since my brother and I never been to one. We sat at that fancy table with the stove, the chef, and saw the fancy decorations they had that symbolized the Japanese culture. Let's just say, the food tasted like crap to me. No offense to Japanes people...it's just the American-Japenese food. I've never been to another one of those restaurants since that night.

I looked down at the food I had on my stirofoam plate I carried away from the table down in the lobby. I sighed. Looking at food made me think of Niall. And thinking of Niall made me think of Nandos. And thinking of Nandos brings back memories.

~Flashback~

{A/N : All the flashbacks that are in this chapter are from TOD.}

We all agreed to go to Nandos, even though the boys were in trouble by their management. Zayn wouldn't talk to any of us, I wouldn't blame him. Everyone thought he liked Megan, because he did....I think.

We got out safely, passing some fans in the lobby. The guys signed some autographs and then we were on our adventure to find food. We got inside a van and Laura called dibs on sitting by Liam.

"Li, you better watch out," Niall warned.

"She loves you," Louis added. Liam just rolled his eyes and sat in the back. Laura sat beside him, then Niall on the otherside of her. Zayn sat in the passenger's seat, while Paul in the driver's. I sat in the middle section, me on the end, then Louis, then Harry.

"That was a disturbing car ride," Liam said getting out of the van.

"Why?" I asked.

"Laura was holding on to his arm the whole way," Niall said. We all burst out into laughter, except Laura and Liam. Laura just blushed. Then we all walked into Nandos. Just so you know, I have never been here, since I am American. We got a table and sat down.

"I cannot believe I am sitting in Nandos with One Direction," Laura breathed taking a seat next to me. Liam sat across from her, Louis sat beside Liam, then Niall sat on the other side of me, Harry sat next to Louis, and Zayn sat beside Laura. Paul sat on the otherside of Liam.

"We better make this quick, Simon wants to talk to you, boys," Paul said staring at all the boys.

"Yay! We get to see Uncle Si!" Niall cheered. All other four boys shot him a glare and he sunk into his chair. Our waitress came up and we ordered are drinks, I was looking around the restaurant.