Chapter Fifty Seven

Chapter Fifty Seven :

I walked outside of Olive Garden and pulled my hoodie's sleeves over my hands as I crossed my arms. I took a deep breath, and breathed the oxygen out. I felt some more tears forming in my eyes and beginning to fall down the sides of my cheeks. I sighed and wiped them with my sleeve. I moved a stray piece of my wavy brown hair out of my eyes as I sat down at one of the benches. I stared down at my converse.

"Are you okay?" I heard an Irish accent ask. I looked up to see Niall.

"Yeah. Fine, why?" I lied as I wiped some more tears away from my cheeks. Niall sat down beside me.

"I watched you leave the restaurant," Niall ignored my answer, "You looked upset. Charlie said you were about to cry," he looked at my face, "And it looks like you've been crying."

"My eyes are puffy already?" I blurted as I hid my face in my hands. Niall chuckled.

"No, you have water running out of your eyes and down your cheeks."

I wiped my face with my sleeves again, "Oh."

"Why did you run out?" I looked back over to see his blue eyes staring at me.

"Um, reasons," I shrugged.

"Care to tell me what those reasons are?"

"Harry got up to use the bathroom, and he left his phone on the table. It was unlocked and he just got a text from that blonde girl."

"That blonde girl?"

"Paris. Dylan's assistant."

Niall said nothing.

"I don't know why he got a text from her, and my curiousity got the best of me and I read the previous messages," I sighed, "It's all proof that Harry doesn't like me on that phone."

"Harry doesn't like you? That's the biggest lie I've ever heard."

"It's true, Niall. The previous texts say it all."

"Do you know how long they've been texting?"

"No," I lied as I looked back down at the laces on my black converse.

"Aria...I know you're lying..." Niall said in a sing-song voice.

"Since the day of the photo shoot," I replied, "I knew Paris was trying to steal him away from me."

"So Harry was texting her, while telling all of us that he loved you?"

I nodded, "It seems like they both are in love. And Harry is just using me as a cover or something."

Niall shook his head. I knew he wanted to say something about Harry, but there was a family of four walking into the restaurant; who looked like they weren't in the mood to hear someone from One Direction start swearing their head off.

"I just want to get back to the hotel," I said as I stood up, "Tell the others I will be joining Zayn and Meg for pizza, if they have any left."

"I'm coming with you," Niall stood up, "Let's get a taxi."

"Niall, you can't just leave-"

"You're leaving."

"But you need to tell them that I'm leaving. You need to stay there."

"I'm not staying. You look like you are about to explode with tears at any moment," Niall said as he took my wrist and started pulling me off the side walk to get a taxi.

"How will the others know?"

"Know what?"

"Know that we're leaving," I explained as a car painted yellow pulled over towards us, "You need to tell them, and I need to get to the hotel so I can eat icecream and sob into my pillow."