Chapter Fifty Eight

Chapter Fifty Eight w/ note :

Vivian's P.O.V

Louis and Liam still sat there bickering, while Charlie pulled out her phone. Probably messing around with one of the apps she HAS to buy when she got the phone. I sighed; there was no way to stop the boys' argument and Charlie looked hypnotized. So there was her help out thrown out the window.

Kyla hasn't come back from outside, and Harry didn't return to his and Aria's deserted table. I decided to pull my phone out to see that I had a text from Kyla. Maybe this will end the mystery of why everyone suddenly disappeared. Sadly, it only informed me that Harry and Kyla were attacked by paparazzi and they both stole someone's taxi so they could return to the hotel we were staying at. Nothing about where Niall and Aria were or if she found out exactlt why Aria ran out crying. Sure, Harry came to our table when he came back from the bathroom and asked us where Aira was, but he didn't tell us if he knew why she ran out or anything he knew for that matter.

"So, if Aria, the curly haired devil, the baby penguin, and the future Mrs. Horan left us here, does that mean we have to pay the bill?" Charlie asked. I looked up from my phone to see her staring at the three of us, "I know that I have enough money to buy out a famous department store, but I wasn't prepared to buy Niall's meal."

"They left?" Liam asked turning away from Louis, "When?"

"Weren't you paying attention when Kyla left to go check on Niall and Aria and Harry coming to our table asking where she was?" I asked. Louis crossed his arms.

"Just tell us where they went," Louis said in a bossy like tone.

"The hotel," I replied putting my phone back into my pocket, "Kyla and Harry were attacked by the paps-"

"Did she talk to Aria and Niall?" Liam cut me off.

"Please save all questions til the end, Mr. Payne," Charlie said.

"As I was saying, Kyla and Harry were attacked by people with flashy cameras and I have no information about Niall and Aria," I replied, "So as Charlie said a few seconds ago, we probably have to buy their meals."

"That isn't a problem," Louis said as he grabbed the small black folder the waiter left on the table while him and Liam were arguing, "We're rich," he motioned between him and Liam. He opened the black folder, and Liam, Charlie, and I didn't say a word while he studied the receipt. He then raised his eyebrow, "Why should we have to buy a meal someone didn't even eat?"

"What?" Charlie asked glancing over at the paper, which Louis had moved over so she could get a better look, "That doesn't make sense. Niall didn't eat, and wasn't really here when the food arrived. So why do we have to purchase it? They can recycle the stupid food by giving it to someone else or a poor person."

"What about Harry and Aria's?" I asked, "Their food arrived after the two of them left. Their waiter thought they just went to the bathroom."

"We may have to buy that too," Liam sighed pulling out his wallet, "The hostess knows that they are apart of our 'party'," he used the restaurant's word for 'group of people', "And they may just send us the bill."

After purchasing the food, having Louis argue with the manager for a few minutes, and gaining a ten dollar Olive Garden gift card; we were walking on the side walk to the car. I currently had somethings going on in my mind.

One, what were we going to do? The four of us don't look like we're in the mood to be going into some Haria drama and we can't just walk around Orlando. Well, Charlie and I can, but Louis and Liam can't. They're famous. Second, I didn't know if the others were okay. Megan was going through those pregnancy phases, Zayn was stuck with her, Aria was probably angry with Harry, Niall was probably trying to calm her down, Kyla was probably giving Harry love advice, and Harry was probably confused out of his mind.