Chapter Seventy Six (Part Two)

Chapter Seventy Six (Part Two) w/ note :

Aria's P.O.V
{A/N : Haha...I knew this one would win, but I'm having writer's block...thanks alot!}

I walked down the hallway to try and find the room Harry and Louis share together. After having some serious and funny conversations with Laura and her friend, I decided to visit Harry. No matter how much I'm still mad about him for those text messages, he's in pain and probably needs a visit from a friend since almost everyone left the hotel; Liam and Vivian went to the theatre to catch a movie, Louis, Charlie, Niall, and Kyla all went to explore Orlando, and Zayn and Megan were only doing God knows what. Or so I'm told that Harry is in a bad state right now. Alex's description was so detailed, that I actually thought Harry was dead for a second. Laura had kept rolling her eyes at every exaggeration Alex made, and then she would snicker quietly after Alex said at least two words.

The guys' rooms were all near each other, and were also near my room that I share with Kyla. I think Charlie and Vivian's room was also next to one of the guys'.

Once I found the door to the right room, I hesitated to knock. What if he's asleep? What if he can't get up? What will I even say if he opens this door?

After a few seconds, my hand went up fast and knocked three times. I nervously put it down and waited. I mentally started to count the seconds go by. One...two...three...four...fi-

"Aria?" I looked up from the floor and saw Harry standing there. His hair was a mess, but he didn't seem to care, "What are you doing here?"

"Louis told me you got hurt, so I decided to check up on you," I gave a weak smile, "So, how are you?"

"Good," Harry replied. I could tell he was as uncomfortable as I am in this current conversation, "How are you?"

"Great," I answered as I rocked on my heels, "My hair smells like chlorine, but I could be better."

"I got hit in the balls, and I could be better," Harry answered. I nodded, and then we just stood there. The only thing you could hear was our breathing. That was how quiet and awkward it was right now. After about twenty seconds, Harry started to talk again, "I never got a chance to tell you about those messages."

"Well, you have a chance now," I answered.

"I guess I do," Harry said, and opened the door wider, "Want to come in?"

I nodded, and I walked in. He shut the door behind me and the two of us walked into the living room part. I didn't want to ask about this mess, so I just made myself comfortable on the couch and Harry did the same beside me.

"So, what were you doing talking to Paris?" I asked crossing my arms, "Besides flirting."

"We weren't flirting," Harry said with some annoyment in his voice, "You took the messages the wrong way."

"How did I take the messages the wrong way? They were right there!" I said a little louder than expected, "They all seemed flirty to me!"

"The day at the photoshoot, Paris had talked to me about how she had this upcoming and important event coming up in her life," Harry ignored me, "I asked her what it was, and she told me she got engaged-"

My jaw dropped, "Engaged?"

Harry nodded with a smirk playing on his lips, "Yes, engaged."

"So...," my voice trailed off, "This means that she is taken, right?"

Harry nodded.

"And there was nothing going on with you two?"

"Nothing," Harry shook his head, "I'm guessing that this is the part where I get to rub it into your face that I was rig-"