Chapter Sixty Nine

Chapter Sixty Nine w/ note :

Charlie's P.O.V (This is now rare, because in the next last few chapters of the book, it will probably not be her P.O.V)

"Are you aware that your plate if filled with chocolate and sugar?" Megan asked.

"Yes, I'm highly aware of it," I said mimicking a proper accent. I picked up my chocolate chip muffin, and took a small bite after taking off the the wrapper they had put on the bottom of it. Wow, that tasted delicious. The small chocolate chips melted in my mouth, and then went down my throat; still leaving that chocolatey sensation.

"You look like a person from those food commercials," Zayn commented, taking me out of my chocolate, almost about to go sugar high, trance.

"What?" I asked giving him a confused look.

"You're eating the muffin in slow motion," he replied.

"Well, this muffin tastes spectacular. I might as well eat it slowly so I can enjoy it more," I explained as I took another bite. When I swallowed, I said, "You guys should have got one."

"No, thanks, I rather stay skinny while I can," Megan joked as she referred to the baby bump she will get later in her pregnancy. Louis, Zayn, and I laughed quietly with Megan at her little joke. I think this is the first time she's actually laughing, joking, and having a good time around me. Other times, she tells me to stop acting immature, rolls her eyes at the way I do things, and I'm always expecting her to tell me to straighten my posture and smack my hands with a ruler like how nuns used to.

"Do you know where Vivi is? I thought I saw her with you," Louis changed the conversation.

"She was behind me," I looked over behind Louis to see if she was still at the buffett. Nope. No sign of a brunette with red streaks anywhere, "Maybe she went upstairs to eat."

"Why would she do that?" Louis asked. I looked over at Zayn and Megan to see that they were now occupied into a new conversation.

I shrugged, "I have no clue. This table only has four chairs, so she-"

"I could have brought a chair over for her."

"Yeah, but I think she was being nice leaving us four alone. Considering what we did to her this morning," I said as I nibbled some of my muffin. When I reached the room where the hotel had placed their tables, I swore I noticed Vivian following me. She could have stopped to say hello to someone, but I didn't see Aria, Kyla, Niall, Liam, or Harry yet this morning down here. Louis had called me over to the table he was sitting at with the Zegan couple, and had motioned to the seat next to him. I, not thinking, had accepted and seemed to not care if Vivian was with me or not.

"How can she be mad? Liam's not mad at us."

I gave him a look.

"At least I don't think he's mad at us," Louis shrugged as he took a drink from his cup he got over near the food and drinks, "I don't really see how this is a problem. We can just tell everyone that they're just friends, and everyone is just overexaggerating over the picture."

"Like fans will believe that. I bet they're already plotting my best friend's death over the internet."

"I doubt that."

"The One Direction is the deadliest fandom thanks to tumblr."

"Tumblr is Kyla's fault. Twitter is our fault," Louis pulled out his phone, "Facebook and pintrest is a total different story."

"And discovery," I said.

"What?" Louis raised his eyebrow. He looked from the phone to me; looking as if he should laugh or just be confused.