Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Twenty Seven :

"That was a fun day," Charlie said as she dropped her purse on the floor of my apartment and walked over and fell onto the couch, "A very exhausting, but fun and energetic day."

"How do you think Kyla's day went with Niall?" I asked as I moved her legs so I could sit down. Charlie shrugged.

"They are in love. When you are in love, you don't worry about how your day was or if you lost a job or any of that stupid stuff," Charlie yawned, "I'm tired."

"I can see that," I laughed, "Where's Vivi? She was behind us, wasn't she? Now she disappeared, or is invisible."

"Back at our apartment," Charlie replied, "I wish she was invisible. That would be awesome!"

"Awesome as you never get to see her, or awesome because she would have super powers?" I asked with some confusion coloring my face.

"Super powers. I would be jealous though, because I would want to have super powers," Charlie replied pulling out her phone, "But then when I think about it, the first one is also the answer. I mean, the person who orders me around will be invisible and I'll have an excuse when she tells me to clean something in the apartment. I can say something like 'I can't take orders from people who I can't see'."

"What do you wanna do?" I asked, "There is no adult supervision and we can clearly do anything we want to."

"Yeah, I've had zero adult supervision for the past month," Charlie rolled her eyes and added a small yawn, "And I've always done things I wanted to."

"Always?" I asked getting up and walking over to the TV to get the remote, "Isn't your mom protective and actually like a normal mom? Meaning she tells you what to do and is kind of like your best friend, even though you may argue with her constantly?"

"Not really," Charlie said shaking her head, "My mom is a fun mom. She took me skydiving before, which was a distaster because she broke her arm. I was completely fine, by the way. As you can see because I am still here today. And she was like a mom to Viv, but the complete opposite of Viv's mom. Her mom is one of those moms that organize school events and has those big get togethers with family. Like having forty people over for Thanksgiving dinner. Forty people, Aria. That is triple the food my family makes for that holiday. And we finish it all. No left overs."

"My mom isn't normal," I sighed moving Charlie's legs once again because she put them back into the spot I was sitting in, "She travels the world and other stupid things, but she mostly visits Canada. I haven't talked to her in two monthes and my dad called three days ago asking if he was allowed to come and visit."

"He should. I never met him."

"Exactly. I don't want my father to meet you."

"Viv's parents visit her alot," Charlie ignored my comment, "And they usually embaress her, but she also embaresses them. It's the way of being a family."

"He's a dentist," I said. Charlie's eyes grew wide. She was terrified with dentists, along with vampires. Even though they aren't real. Vivian once told me that Charlie had a huge crush on Rob Pattinson, but then 'dumped' him because she found out he was playing Edward Cullen. Who is a vampire in the Twilight Saga.

"Don't invite him over," Charlie said returning to her phone. She was probably texting someone, "Not even for that celebration Viv's parents come for, along with mine."

"I would never invite my parents over here," I said, "They don't even know about me knowing One Direction. Kyla's parents don't either. She just said that she is best friends with five foreign guys she met when visiting my whilst I was on vacay."