Chapter Sixty Five

Chapter Sixty Five w/ note :

Kyla's P.O.V

I hung up on Vivian after the conversation we just had on the phone. She had heard Liam say that he doesn't like her, and must've took it the wrong way. Why does she have to be so stubborn sometimes? And why I do I have to explain to everyone that people shouldn't keep their love a secret and just tell the person they like how they feel? It's not that hard. I mean, Megan and Zayn told each other about their feelings, and their relationship is perfectly healthy.

I scrolled through my contacts as boredom filled up inside of me. Megan was vommiting in the bathroom, and Aria was in there with her. Sounds pleasent, right? Nope. I could hear some things going on, and I hate the site of puke. The smell, too.

Andrea's name popped up in my head as an idea for someone to call, but she went to Norway on some college trip. Gabby? No, she is in a different time zone, because she is in California for college. And I don't feel like googeling the time differences, either. Jenna also came to mind, but I don't want to talk to her. She's in Minnesota with her boyfriend and her facebook updates annoy the crap out of me. I don't care if we're friends. She just doesn't know that her posting pictures of her and her new boyfriend all over the internet makes me mad. I would love to do that, but can't because my relationship is secret to my family and some friends. Sure, there are some pictures of Niall and me in magazines or online, but they don't like One Direction; making them never see it or know about my relationship.

MacKenzy was another close friend besides Aria, Jenna, Gabby, and Andrea. I decided to call her, because I remember her telling us she was staying in Florida for college and wanting to get a job somewhere to make money.

The phone started to ring as I put it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, MacKenzy. It's me, Kyla," I said into the phone, "I just thought to call you because we haven't talked in so long."

"Oh, hey, Kyla," MacKenzy said on the otherside of the phone, "It has been forever, hasn't it? One day you are telling me and the others you are going to London to see Aria, and the next you tell us you have a new boyfriend with an Australian accent."

"It's Irish, and Aria and I are in the same college. So we basically see each other everyday," I informed, "So, how are you?"

"Good. Just watched a twitcam of Josh Hutcherson. Missed some of it, though," I listened to her do a long sigh, "I shouldn't have walked into Starbucks and talked to this one guy. Oh! Speaking of Irish accents, that guy I talked to had one!"

"Cool..." my voice trailed off as I started to think. Niall went to Starbucks. He has an Irish accent. MacKenzy just told me she went to Starbucks and she met a guy with an Irish accent. I know there are lots of Starbucks in the world, but she was at the exact one he was at. I mean, there aren't many people in Florida just walking around with an Irish accent, "What was his name?"

"Oh, Kyla. You won't believe me when I say this, but I think it was that one guy from One Direction," MacKenzy replied, "You still like that band, right?"

"Yep."

"I think his name was Kyle. Sounds sort of like your name," MacKenzy will never be a directioner, "He didn't really seem to be in the mood to talk, and I told him about you and Aria. But I didn't say any names because people don't like it when others tell absalute strangers their names."

Niall isn't a stranger. He already knows mostly everything about Aria and me.

"It's Niall," I corrected.

"Well, whatever his name is, he was cute," I really wanted to yell at her now, "But my heart belongs to Josh."

"So, where are you going to college at?" I asked changing the conversation, "Aria and I are taking a break of college, and currently in Orlando."