Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen w/ note :

Vivian's P.O.V (This is rare)

One Direction and Megan had rented a car to come to the beach, and suprisingly, we all fit. Eight people sitting in a five person vehicle. It amazes me how this all worked out. Everyone voted for Harry to drive because if we wanted to catch up to Charlie and Aria, then we wouldn't want Louis to drive. He drives to slow. Harry was in the drivers seat, while Louis was in the passengers seat. Everyone else was cramed in the back seat. It went Megan, Zayn, Kyla, Niall, Liam, and then me.

"So, where do you live?" Harry asked as he started the car.

"Just follow the car that just left the beach," I replied. Kyla was to busy having a conversation with Niall and didn't bother to listen.

"Okay, about that girl at the beach...you are friends with her?" Louis asked. I nodded.

"Ever since the age of thirteen. We met at our mothers' book club," I answered, "I've always been the serious one, while she was the chaotic one."

"Why did she scream my name?" Louis asked, "And not the band name?"

"She is obsessed with you, Lou," I replied looking out the window, "You are her favorite. Her name is Charlie by the way. Just thought you should know."

"And Li said that Charlie made me blush at a concert?"

"Yeah, I guess. It was something with a sign. But I have no idea what the sign said."

"I can't rem-oh!" Louis exclaimed, "I remember now! She was sitting in the fourth row, or was it the fifth...I can't remember the details! But I remember her! And the sign!"

"My turn to ask questions," Harry said as we stopped at a red light right behind the car behind Charlie's car. That was hard to say, "If you know Kyla, is there by any chance that you know Aria?"

"Haz, I already told you before we left London. Don't fall in love with people that don't love you back," Louis said resting his head on the seat, "Forget about Aria."

"Who was that girl beside Charlie?" Harry ignored Louis.

"Aria," I sighed, "And I agree with Louis. Forget about her."

"See, someone agrees with me," Louis said looking at Harry, "Three little words, Hazza. Foget. About. Aria."

"But," I began, "when you forget things and not think about them, they come crawling back."

"Did you seriously just tell him that?" Louis asked turning around to face me, "You are now going to make him think that Aria will come crawling back. We all doubt that will happen."

"We don't," Niall and Kyla said in unison.

"Since when have you been listening to our conversation?" Harry asked them, "I thought you were busy catching up with each other?"

"Not like you do every five minutes," I heard Liam mutter beside me. I chuckled quietly.

"True," I told him.

"Niall and I both think that you are met for Aria," Kyla said to Harry.

"And if you really wanted to know, I have been secretly skyping Aria," Niall said.

"I knew it!" Megan exclaimed.

"When have you been following our conversation?" Louis asked looking at Megan, "I thought you were busy talking with Zayn about possible ways Aria could be here."

"We were, bu-" Zayn was cut off.

"Wait, you all knew about Aria being here?" Harry asked, "And didn't tell me?"