Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen w/ note :

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked. I looked up from my hands and saw that his eyes were wide. Same with Liam's. Niall just sat on the otherside of Liam staring at the floor. I bet he felt bad too.

"Niall and I kissed," I replied. My answer was almost a whisper, "And we both hate ourselves right now."

"You kissed?" Liam asked, "When? Just now? While Niall was talking to you?"

Niall and I both nodded with out saying a word, "Do you feel bad about it?" Zayn asked.

"Of course I feel bad about it!" I exclaimed, "What part didn't you get when I said that we both hate ourselves right now! I just kissed my best friend's boyfriend, who is my second best friend, and she is a room away! How can I not feel bad about this!?"

"What exactly happened?" Liam asked, "Tell us the story."

"Niall was explaining everything that happened with you guys when I left," I swallowed, "And I started to remember all of us being stupid with spilling food."

"And then we started leaning in," Niall said looking up, "Our lips touched. We kissed. Then pulled back looking at each other with wide eyes, not saying a word to each other, left and now talking to you and Zayn."

"Are you two going to tell Kyla?" I asked them when they didn't give a reply, "Or Harry?"

"Uh, no..." Zayn looked at the wall the flat screen was on, "We can just keep it a secret. But do you two have...you know, um, feelings for each other?"

"NO!" Niall and I both yelled. Liam and Zayn both looked like they were taken back a bit by our outburst, but Niall and I just fell over in laughter.

"You two almost fell off the couch!" I laughed pointing at them.

"That was hilarious!" Niall almost fell off the couch. Liam and Zayn both looked at each other and then started laughing with us.

"So, you're not going to tell her or Harry?" Niall asked when we stopped laughing. Liam and Zayn shook their heads.

"Well, since you two are done talking, we should get back to the hotel we're staying at," Liam said standing up.

"And check on the others before their dance battle gets out of hand," Zayn said walking out the door with Niall and Liam.

Vivian's P.O.V

"Good bye," I waved as all of our guests left. I was tired and exhausted from dancing. I was so grateful when Liam, Zayn, and Niall walked through the door and said that it was time for them to leave. I walked over to the couch and fell on top of it. I stared at the paused Wii Just Dance 2 game. Charlie came out of the kitchen with two water bottles in her hand. She tossed one to me and tossed the other to Kyla. Kyla was on the bean bag that Charlie owned, looking almost dead.

"Is she asleep?" Charlie whispered. I shrugged, "Are they gone?"

"They meaning Harry, Megan, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn? Yeah. One Direction left with Zayn's girlfriend," I said. For some reason I loved saying that. What? It's not everyday you get to have One Direction come over to your house and play Just Dance with you!

"YES! ONE DIRECTION CAME OVER TO OUR APARTMENT! LOUIS TOMLINSON FAILED JUST DANCE WHILE PLAYING AGAINST ME! I AM A CHAMPION! THEY SAT ON THIS VERY COUCH YOU AND I ARE SITTING ON! THIS IS AN AWESOME DAY!" Charlie yelled, causing Kyla to wake up.

"Are you done?" Kyla asked with a small yawn. Charlie smiled and nodded, "I should get back over to my apartment...but the door is so far away...." Kyla looked at the door, "And I'm to comfortable on this bean bag thingy...I'm just going to stay here."