Q&A with the Characters 2

Q&A with the Characters 2 :

Kat : Hello, and welcome to the second Q&A with the characters of Hide and Seek! We have a special guest today, who will be asking the questions, because some of you guys asked me questions.

Charlie : Is it Ryan Seacrest!?

Kat : No.

Kyla : Jack Black?

Kat : I can't stand him.

Aria : Taylor Swift?

Kat : Do I look like I ship Haylor?

Niall : Lars?

Kat : No, sorry. It's Kendall Dare from my other book I co wrote (it's still the in the process of writing) with Rae. The book is called Protectors of Olympus, if you ever want to check that out.

Louis : Never met her.

Kat : Well, you'll meet her today because she is going to ask the questions.

Louis : Why couldn't it have been someone else? What about Amberly Conway, Alice Styleson, or Bree Adamson?

Kat : Because if I invited Alice and Amberly here, there will be some fighting happening. And Bree isn't one of my characters. She belongs to Rae.

Louis : But she is a gymnast!

Kat : And you hit her best friend with a suitcase!

Louis : She is friends with the Fierce Fiv-

Kat : Please give a round of applause for Kendall Dare!

Kendall : Hello to all the readers of Hide and Seek.

Louis : Why did you cut me off? And why does she get a round of applause?

Kendall : *whispesr to Kat* Is he always this...sassy?

Kat : *whispers to Kendall* Afraid so.

Kyla : We tried to lock him up in a cage, but Kat wouldn't let us. *glares at Kat*

Kat : It would be abuse!

Aria : And it wouldn't really work anyway because I lost the key.

Kat : Let's just start asking questions...

Kendall : Okay, the first question is from @Nutella_Nerd. "Kat, Zegan or Zerrie?"

Kat : ZEGAN!!!

Kendall : What is Zegan?

Kat : You've been spending way too much time in Camp Half Blood...

Niall : What's 'Camp Half Blood'?

Harry : Why Zegan? I thought you shipped Haria way much more.

Kat : Haria wasn't part of the question, Harry. And Zegan is awesome.

Louis : It's because you created it, right?

Kat : No. Megan and Zayn are just too cute.

Charlie : What about me and Louis?!

Kat : You two aren't even dating!

Louis : Yet.

Kendall : Next question is from @peacegirl111. "Megan, what color nail polish do you wear?"

Megan : Well, I like to wear bright colors. Like pink, blue, lime green, orange, and neon yellow. But I also like wearing red and black.

Kat : My school colors!