Chapter Forty Seven

Chapter Forty Seven w/ note :

"Kyla, how much did you pack?" I stared wide eyed as she zipped open her suit case. We just got into our hotel room, and started to unpack everything, "Did you make Charlie pack for you?"

Knowing Charlie, she would pack every shirt, that way you can decide what style or color you want to wear. So you won't have to change your mind, "No. I just threw random stuff in here because I was excited to come," Kyla smiled, "I've never been to Orlando."

"You've been to Walt Disney World," I laughed.

"That doesn't count because Disney World is like its own city," Kyla rolled her eyes, "I can't wait to meet Lux, she is so adorable and I follow her on twitter."

I made a confused face. Megan told me that Lux was a baby, and now Kyla is telling me she follows her on twitter? What baby has a twitter?

"Isn't Lux a baby?"

"Yeah," Kyla answered, "The cutest one on the planet."

"And she has a twitter?" I asked, "What baby has a twitter?"

"The baby of the stylist of One Direction," Kyla said as she started put some of her shirts in the closet.

"So if you have access to the boys, you automatically have a twitter?" I sounded dumb when I asked that. I mean, it was a stupid question in my mind.

Kyla looked at me, "No."

"Then why does she have a twitter if she is just a baby?" I blurted out. Kyla continued to unpack, while I stood there holding one of my pink Aeropostale henleys, "Kyla, answer my question. What type of kid has a twitt-"

"Most kids have a twitter."

"But not babies," I said, "Why does she have an account? Did her mom do it? Or-"

"Harry made it for her."

"Oh, well-wait, he made her a twitter?" my jaw almost dropped. What? It's not everyday you learn a baby has a twitter.

"She has more followers than the U.S. One Direction, too," Kyla continued. I made another confused face, "Next thing you're going to tell me is you have no idea who Josh Devine is," Kyla rolled her eyes.

"Josh who?"

Charlie's P.O.V

"I wanted to open the door!" I screamed as Vivian and I got into our room, "I called it!"

"No you didn't," Vivian said, "You were busy playing with your phone and talking to Louis. You two are like...unseperatable."

"I told you I was meant for him," I smirked as I hopped onto one of the beds, "I call this one!"

Vivian rolled her eyes. Why can't she ever have fun for once and not be annoyed? Or embaressed by my actions? I'm just a normal girl who loves Louis Tomlinson and thinks that gummy bears would run the United States better than Mitt Romney. Wait, is Mitt Romney even our president?

"Viv, who is our president?" I asked. Vivian walked out of the bathroom, holding the shampoo and conditioners the hotel provides for you.

"Obama."

"Again?" I asked, "That isn't fair. Everyone needs to have a turn."

"Charlie, did you even vote this year?" Vivian asked. I looked up at the ceiling, thnking back.

"Yeah, I voted for..." I was trying to think. I don't really care who wins, as long as they don't band me from the country, or One Direction, "I think I voted for Louis."

"He isn't even a U.S citizen," Vivian said, "I thought you would have voted for gummy bears or something."

She knows me too well, "Why do you have the shampoo and conditioner?"

"They smell weird," Vivian shrugged, "I brought my own."

"You and your nose," I mumbled as I took the remote off the nightstand and flipped through the channels, "Wait, I think I voted for Mickey Mouse...or Donald Duck..."

"Oh my gosh, Charlie," Vivian said in annoyance, "You're so stupid. We didn't even have the dumb election yet."

"We didn't?" I gasped. No wonder why I can't remember.

"You can believe anything," Vivian chuckled, "The election was a week ago. And you voted for Obama because you think his name sounds funny."

"It does!" I exclaimed, "Oh-bomb-uh!"

"I still don't understand why I've been your friend all these years," she sat down on the other bed.

"It's because I'm beautiful, pretty, and we both were the only kids in our school that liked One Direction. And still do," I smirked. Vivian nodded her head, "So, what is going on with you and Liam?"

Vivian looked up from inspecting her nails. Her hazel eyes were wide, "What?"

"What is going on with you and Liam?" I asked, "There is obviously something going on. I heard you two flirting on the plane ride."

"It's called talking and getting to know someone, Charlie," Vivian replied, "I'm suprised you even heard us because you were clowning around with Louis."

"Okay..." I kept my eyes on her, "What did you two talk about?"

"We played twenty questions," Vivian answered as she went back down to look at her nails, "and we answered the questions. Then we just started talking, telling jokes, and laughing."

"What is the thing you are hoping to do on our trip?" I asked looking at the wall that seperated our rooms from Harry and Louis, which was kinda ironic, "Mine is to eat at a McDonalds here."

"Why?"

"Because all McDonalds are different," I stated, "Plus, I want to go to Walt Disney World, even though I've been there twice with my family...which was horrid because they made me behave. My dad made me smile, instead of acting weird, in my picture with Goofy. Which is plain, old weird."

"I don't know," Vivian shrugged, "Maybe get to know the guys a little better and-"

"And admit that you like Liam Payne, and not Liam Hemsworth?" I asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason why I cut this chapter off is because I'm going to write more of it in the next chapter, becuase it is going to take place at the photo studio. On the side is a picture of Lux ->

And....

A video made by _Same_Mistakes is on the side. It's a trailer for TOD, so I wanted to show you guys. There is a typo, she spelled Aria's last name wrong, but it's okay. And Kyla and Aria don't look like those people, I just told Stephanie (_Same_Mistakes) that she can pick anyone with those traits...so...yeah. It's a great video, I've watched it twice ->

I'm going to make another question and answer. You can start to ask questions in the next chapter, where I'll make a list of who you can ask.

And...

I MET A UNICORN! AND ONE DIRECTION!

No, just kidding. That is only in my dreams...and maybe the future ;)

As I was going to say is...which name for the Zegan baby? I asked Rae, and she told me to name it 'Zegan'. I was like, 'OMG! THAT WAS GOING TO BE THE NAME! BUT IT WOULD BE WEIRD!' but I actually replied telling her no.

Zara Malik? or Ariana Malik?

with more chapters to come, xoxo

-Kat :{)