Chapter Twenty Three

Chapter Twenty Three w/ note :

Vivian's P.O.V

"Charlie, what are you up to?" I asked leaning in Charlie's bedroom's doorway. She looked up from her laptop and closed it.

"Nothing. Just reading some weird articles people wrote," Charlie replied, "What are you up to?"

"Well, Aria and the guys, including Megan, invited us to go out with them. I was wondering if you would like to attend because you hid yourself in your room for the past twenty minutes," I said crossing my arms, "They said that they're all going to 'explore' Miami, like maybe go to a restaurant and go bowling. Something like that."

"Uh, sure," Charlie said getting up off her bed, "I just need to change my shirt and jeans."

"Okay," I said leaving the doorway, "I'll tell them you are getting ready."

I walked into the living room to see Zayn and Megan talking, or they were just staring dreamily into each others' eyes and moving their moutths, Louis flipping through one of Charlie's magazines she left on the coffee table, Harry and Liam talking about something only those two and God knows what, and Aria sat on the arm of the couch playing with her phone. Probably glad to have it back. Speaking of phones, I remembered that Liam returned to me earlier today. I pulled it out and started to look through my pictures. If I was so worried about people looking at my pictures, texts, or voicemails, that probably means that I should delete half of them.

As I was deleting somethings, I heard Charlie come skipping out of her room wearing pastel colors. Light green pastel colored jeans and a light yellow top with a black cardigan over top. Her hair was down, but her bangs were pulled back in a bobby pin.

"Where are we going?" Charlie asked as she looked around the room, "And where's Niall and Kyla?"

"They went out. Somewhere," Aria answered putting her phone in her pocket, "We all agreed on going bowling."

"We all agreed?" Louis asked putting the magazine down, "If we agreed, then how come I didn't agree? Did you guys disclude me in the conversation of your agreement?"

"No," Megan said looking away from Zayn, "It was an idea, remember? We could either do a movie, which is lame in my opinion when we are somewhere so beautiul, or go bowling. Bowling was the winner."

"Great," Charlie said grabbing her purse, "I'm great at bowling."

"Maybe on the Wii," Louis said, "But in reality, it's me."

"Nope," Charlie popped the 'p'.

"Charlie is like a pro," I said, "She is better than the Wii."

"Well, I'm better than you," Louis said as we all went walking out the door.

"Oh really?" Charlie said looking at him, "Then I would like to see you try."

"Game on," Louis said with a smirk.

We safely made it to the bowling lanes, which was only a fifteen minute drive. Discluding the traffic. Liam and Zayn were setting up the score board, Megan and Aria were currently getting shoes, and the rest of us were getting balls to bowl with. I looked around. I usually pick the best color I see. Not caring how much it weighed.

"I like this ball!" Louis exclaimed picking up a ball that was tie-dye. He took it off the rack, but ended up dropping it on the tile floor. Everyone that was bowling turned to look at him as the sound of 'thud' occured, "Sorry."

"You don't have to say sorry. Half these people in here are jerks and were meant to almost having their hearing go bye-bye," I laughed putting my hand on an orange ball, "What about this one?"