Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight w/ note :

Louis' P.O.V (This is rare)

 "Yay, you answered! I need to tel-wait, what are you doing? You're not Niall," Aria said with her smile from saying 'yay' faded away. It was good to see her face again, but not her frowning, like she was right now. At me. Because apparently I'm not Niall.

"Sitting here. Looking at you," I smirked, "And wondering why did you leave only telling Niall where you were going."

"Did Niall tell you?" Aria's voice was almost like a whisper.

"Yep, he can't keep a secret forever," I replied crossing my arms, "Nobody can keep a secret hidden forever. And you can't hide from Harry forever."

"What makes you think I'm hiding?" Aria retorted while rolling her brown eyes.

"Well, you never told us, meaning me and the others you left behind, where you are going, or that you bought a ticket back to the states! Plus, you told Niall to keep it a secret, not to mention your best friend, who is a huge fan of us!" I exclaimed, "Are you just waiting for us to forget about you?! Because I tried, but can't because Harry brings you up in almost every conversation we have!"

"I'm not waiting for you guys to forget about me. I'm just...I don't know. I have school, Louis. School comes before my love life and One Direction."

"That isn't a very good answer, Aria."

"You never told me my answers have to be good."

"Where are you?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"I'm not telling you."

"Why not?"

"Because you will tell Harry."

"Is that why you are keeping your 'location' secret? Because of Harry?" I scoffed. Aria did a small nod, but shook her head after. She is a complicated person, "Aria, be honest."

"Fine...I like Harry. Alot. Now, what else do you need to know, Tomlinson?" Aria glared.

"Where are you?"

"In Florida. I'm not giving you an exact location. Like I said when I met you and the other boys, I will never tell you where I live because I don't want you to scare me by ending up at my door step."

"Miami," I smirked. Aria's eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped, "What? I don't have just looks, Aria. I also have brains."

"How do you know that I am in Miami?" Aria asked, her eyes still very, very wide. It is starting to look unatural. And unattractive. What does Haz see in her?

"Kyla. Niall. Your sweatshirt that said 'Surf'. That gave me a hint that you are from some place beachy. And you told Harry that you are from Florida. Not to mention you telling us Kyla came from Miami."

"Stalker," Aria mumbled under her breath.

"I'm just stating the facts," I said, "And now I have to tell Harry."

"No!" Aria exclaimed, "You cannot tell him anything!"

"Why not?"

"Because...because...he...well, I don't...I...I just don't!"

"He is my best friend. I have to tell him that the girl he loves is in Miami and hiding from him."

"No."

"No?"

"You heard me, Tommo."

"And you heard me, Clarke."

"I'm not in the mood to be in a relationship, Lou. Or see Harry's face or eyes, or anything about him ever again. Not ever."

"Okay, I will not tell him anything. But...I want something."

"What? You are famous! You can get anything!"

"You have to talk to me everyday, for a whole week, and...be my slave."

"How? I'm in another country."

"Exactly."

"Wha-" before she could ask, I shut the top of the laptop and picked it up. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed Niall's phone. Then I walked out of Niall's flat to see Megan, Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Niall.

"Here's your phone," I handed Niall is phone. He put it in his pocket and we were off to Nandos.

If you are wondering how I got to speak to Aria, it is simple. Niall forgot his phone at his flat, and I volunteered to go retrieve it for him. I saw his laptop on his couch and skyped Aria. I'm so smart.

I also had a plan.

"Can we go to Miami?" I asked once we got into the van. Liam looked at me. Confused filled his face.

"Miami?" Liam asked, "You want to go there?"

"Yeah, it is in your favorite state and we need a vacation," I said crossing my arms, "Plus Niall can visit his girlfriend," I smirked at Niall, who blushed a little.

"Why Miami?" Zayn asked, "Can't we go somewhere else?"

"Miami it is," I smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was busy and had writers block. :(

But I'm back and I posted the third book of the series Rae and I am writing, if you are reading that series, that messege is for you.

In History today, we played a game and Rae was in my group. The game was like the Hunger Games, but you didn't kill people. It was just survival and about food. She died. I lived. But died at the end. She was liket the first one to die. :D Not that it is funny or anything...

So, Louis is planning on going to Miami? And what do you think will happen? Type your thought down in the comment box if you want to share!

with more chapters to come, xoxo

-Kat :{)