Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four w/ note :

After bowling we decided to go eat at a restaurant. It was a really easy decision. When I say easy, I mean it took us thirty minutes to decide on a restaurant. That doesn't include the yelling of what food we wanted inside our stomachs. The thirty minutes was just arguing over the options. We all agreed on Pizza Hut, and we were currently walking into the restaurant. Praying to God, please don't let there be an fangirls screaming the entire time we're here. Or have Harry and Vivian sit by each other. Thank you, God.

"How many?" the hostess asked. She looked to be in her late forties, so she probably didn't know a whole lot about One Direction. Or fangirling.

"Eight," Liam replied. The hostess nodded and looked around the restaurant. She then wrote something down and then smiled up at us.

"There will be a fifteen minute wait, is that fine?" we all nodded. She smiled again and then we all moved out of the way so she could help the other customers. We sat down on the small benches they had out for people like us. People waiting. But there wasn't really any room. I mean, the benches could only fit four people. Not eight.

Fifteen minutes goes by really fast when you are trying to text to your best friend over people trying to play I Spy. Yes, Louis and Charlie were going to see who is the best at finding things Zayn and Megan just randomly picked. Those two are that competitive.

"Here are you're menus. Your waitress will come to get your orders shortly," the hostess said setting down menus and smiling at us. She left while we took our seats. Which added another two minutes to are stupid arguments because we were arguing of who to sit by.

"Those teens. I swear, five year olds have better maturity levels than them," I heard a guy mutter from another table.

"Childish," I heard a woman mutter.

Meanies.

I sat down next to Megan and on the wall. I looked through the menu. Why do they have a menu? Pizza Hut serves pizza. Do they really need a menu to show people that? Do they have a menu just because people forget what toppings you can put on a pizza? Or are they stupid to think the word 'pizza' in Pizza Hut means everything food except pizza?

Wait, they have salads and pasta on here too. Oops.

"Vivain knows Italian," Charlie said looking through the menu. She sat on the otherside of the table next to Liam, "And German and French."

"What intresting facts," I mumbled while rolling my eyes. I felt Megan kick my leg and I glared at her, "What? You speak French. The world doesn't need that many people speaking French."

"Stop being mean," Megan hissed quietly, "Ever since we left the bowling place you've been mean and cranky. Why?"

"None of your business to people who think Vivi and Harry would be a 'cute' couple," I whispered quietly as I looked back at the menu. Megan gasped and her eyes grew wide.

"I knew it!" Megan exclaimed.

"Knew what?" Zayn asked from the otherside of her.

"What do you know?" Louis asked from the otherside of Charlie.

"That...uh, Pizza Hut serves desserts, other than pizza. Along with the intresting fact that in French pizza is the word pizza," Megan lied. The others just nodded.

"Same thing in Italian and German," Vivian added.

"You know what I want? A unicorn that can speak French and that is wearing stripes," Louis said out of nowhere.

"And I want a carrot that can speak Spanish," Charlie said.

"Guess what I want?" I asked everyone, "A penguin that can speak American."

"Don't you mean English?" Harry asked from the farside of the table.

"I don't care," I said closing my menu, "That is how American people call their language today. American. And Mexican people should be able to call their language Mexican instead of Spanish."

"This isn't governement, Aria," Charlie laughed, "We don't need knew laws on how to call languages the things of their countries."

"What about England?" Vivian asked piping into the conversation, "They have English."

"Americans and Canadians use English," Liam said getting into the conversation also, "Along with other countries."

"Exactly!" I exclaimed, "England gets to call our language English. It is not fair!"

"Yeah, it seems like they get to rule the world," Vivian added.

"Can you guys not insult our country?" Megan asked motioning to herself and the guys. The guys nodded.

"It's not insulting," Charlie said, "Back then British people mostly ruled the world. That was before One Direction came and took over."

"They're British too, Charlie," Vivian said.

"And Irish," Harry said, "Don't forget about Nialler."

"I forgot all about him!" Vivian clutched her heart, "How could I?"

"How could you hurt me?" I guessed and stood up leaving the table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is my update, short and spout. Here is my author's note, here is my story! When I hit the publish button, readers comment! That makes me really excited! (To the rythmn of that tea cup song, but my stupid version does not rhyme."

You know how I said that I was racing those turtle racers, they are called flying turles actually, and almost got ran over by a car? Well, it says on the racer to not ride on hills or roads...I'm not very smart :)

So.....

I've read your comments. (And you guys should be like, 'Oh no! She read them!' Like the thing I saw on tumblr. A girl got followed by One Direciton on twitter and she says 'Should I be like yay, 1D is following me! Or should I be like, oh God. One Direction's management is following me.')

And you all are saying completely different things!

Some are saying :

Haria

Others say :

Varry

The other people tell me :

Karry

More people say :

Chouie or Larlie or whatever (can't think of a name!)

Others say :

No! Laria!

Then the other people who get involved tell me :

Naria

But then Nyla shippers say :

Nyla 4ever!

The same with Zegan shippers :

Zegan 4ever <3 (I'll admit. I love that one...but I think Nyla and Livi sound just as cute!)

When that happens, there is a war with Harry and Liam. There is either Livi/Viam or Varry. Then there is a war with Harry and Niall. Naria or Haria, or Karry and Nyla. Then there is war with Louis and Harry. Too many Harrys....

with more chapters to come, xoxo

-Kat :{)