Prologue

Recap :

Niall's P.O.V

I stared out the window and watched Aria's plane take off. I smiled to myself, I had just remembered the day Aria and I met. She had ran into me, not knowing who I was, and kept apologizing over and over. And the weird thing was, I asked her for her number. Then we met up again, thanks to Louis, for not giving her the last bag of carrots at the store. And her and Harry kissed, or well, Harry kissed her. That was how all of our crazy 'adventures' started.

We said hello here.

And we both said good bye here.

As I walked out of the aiport, one thing crossed my mind. Harry. Is. Going. To. Be. Heart. Broken.

Prologue :

I woke up to the sound of One Direction.

Why are they on the radio twenty four seven? Not that I don't like them, I just think it is annoying how radio shows do that.

I opened my eyes and smacked my alarm clock, making sure not to break it.

I got out of bed and walked slowly to my closet. I felt like a zombie, because of how slow I was going.

I opened the doors and pulled out some shirts. I looked at the floral blouse I wore when I went to London last month, and met THE Niall Horan. Nope, not wearing that. That brings up to many memories.

I looked at the navy blue Aeropostale sweatshirt. I wore that the day I met Louis Tomlinson, because we had a fight over carrots. Yeah, not going to wear that because I was wearing that when Harry Styles kissed me.

My eyes then zoomed over to my pink sweatshirt that read, 'Surf'. As I inspected it, I started remembering how Liam Payne and I lost the other band members of One Direction in a grocery store. I was wearing that.

I turned to my pink henley, but then threw it on the ground because I remembered I wore that when I stopped hating Harry, and after the date I was forced to go on.

After being abusive to that piece of clothing, I walked back to my closet. Nothing caught my eye.

Do all my clothes bring back horrible memories? Not that they were all horrible. The 'losing eighty percent of One Direction in a grocery store' was kind of funny. With Niall filling the cart up with candy, and watching Liam panic.

I opened my bedroom door and banged on the door next to my bedroom. It was Kyla's. Kyla is my best friend, and dating Niall. They're the cutest couple ever. Nyla forever.

The door opened and there stood a happy, nontired Kyla, "Yes?"

"I need something to borrow out of your closet," I begged, then rolled my eyes, "Again."

"Charlie, Vivi, and I seriously need to take you shopping," Kyla said allowing me to come into her bedroom, "Everytime we go to the mall, you bail because of Harry."

"I told you not to say that name infront of me!" I hissed. Kyla put her hands up in surrender.

"Sorry," she apologized, "It's true. You don't like to go to the mall because you're scared to see his face on a magazine," Kyla opened her closet, "How come you don't yell at Vivi when she talks about Harry?"

"Uh, because, um, I don't know," I answered, "Maybe it is because Vivi is hard to get mad at."

"Why can't you just wear your FIU sweatshirt?" Kyla questioned staring at me with her bright blue eyes, "You can just put a cami underneath it."