Chapter Thirty Seven

Chapter Thirty Seven w/ note :

Vivian's P.O.V

"VIVIAN WESTMARK! GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED! WAKE UP!" I heard Charlie's voice scream. I put my pillow on top of my head to get the sound out, but did it work? No, Charlie has a very loud voice, "LIKE KATY PERRY SAYS! I'M WIDE AWAKE!"

"Charlie, it is the morning, can you ever be quiet?" I asked taking the pillow off of my ear and sitting up to see her jumping on my bed. She stopped and put her hands on her hips.

"Today Louis and I are going to teach you to have fun," Charlie stated, "Something you have no idea to do. First step is to eat breakfast. I'm serving you oreo flavored PopTarts, a scoop of chocolate icecream, and some Mountain Dew."

"That breakfast doesn't seem healthy," I said as she hopped off of my matress, "PopTarts have alot of calories, chocolate icecream is for desert, not breakfast, and Mountain Dew tastes disgusting to me."

"It's the breakfast fun people have," Charlie smirked as she dragged me out of bed, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, Viv. Without it...your brain can shut down and you'll end up being dumb and an idiot for the rest of your life."

I made a weird face at Charlie, "If you miss breakfast, Charlie, that does-you know what. I'm not going to exlplain this because I'll be vomiting in a couple of minutes," I sighed.

Charlie found that funny and laughed, "You'll enjoy the breakfast, Viv. You've been missing out on a lot of great things. And now, you have come to the dark side. I've been expecting you for seven years."

"At least you didn't bribe with a cookie," I mumbled as we walked into the kitchen. I sat down and Charlie opened up the pantry, where we store most of our food. Louis stood inside of it, which scared me half to death, and Charlie and Louis giggled their stupid hearts out while my heart almost had an attack.

"Why do you want to feed Vivi PopTarts?" Louis asked walking out of the pantry and setting the box of oreo flavored tarts on the table. Charlie rolled her eyes.

"Vivian says there are too much calories in them. I say there is too little sugar," Charlie said as she walked over to the fridge and opened the freezer. She took out a carton of chocolate fudge icecream, along with a bowl out of the cabinent. This is going to be a fun meal.

As Charlie served me might worst nightmare, Louis handed be a huge can of Mountain Dew, "You expect me to drink all of this?"

"No, we want you to raise it so it can have children," Louis rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Charlie, you seem perky this morning," I said as I opened the can and took a sip. It tasted to sugary, "You usually wake up at one in the afternoon."

"Yeah, but I had to sleep on the couch," Charlie yawned as she started eating icecream out of the carton, "Because two people occupied my bed."

I tilted my head, "What do you mean?"

"Harry and Aria," Charlie replied.

"What?" my eyes narrowed.

"Do I have to explain everything?" Charlie asked almost throwing the spoon she was eating with at me.

"Yes," I rolled my eyes, "You are making me learn the rules of 'fun'."

"Do you two always argue in the mornings?" Louis questioned taking a seat at the table.

"Whenever I have to sleep on the couch," Charlie grumbled, "I would be all perky, but Harry and Aria were all cozy in there. They must've fell asleep talking."