Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven w/ note :

"Where's Vivian?" Charlie asked walking out of her bedroom. I remained on the couch I was sitting on for thirty minutes, flipping through random channels. The only few channels I stayed on the longest, which was thirty seconds, was ABC Family, a weird Mexican cooking channel, and MC.

I looked up at her, "She went to the movies with Kyla fifteen minutes ago."

"Oh," Charlie took a seat down beside me, "Why didn't you go?"

"Because it brings back a hilarious memory," I smiled at the thought of remembering the time Lars, Louis, Harry, and I went to the movie theatre back in London. Lars and Harry got us kicked out. Good times. Well, not all of it. Harry was there.

"What memory? It must be a good one because this time you didn't say bad memory," Charlie smirked.

I turned my head back to the TV, "The last time I went to a movie theatre, I left because two people I know got kicked out for throwing popcorn."

"Who were the two people?"

"Laura, the fourteen year old I talk about sometimes, and Harry."

"That's it?"

"And Louis. He walked out because the guard made Laura and Harry leave. He was acting like a drama queen and went all sassy."

"That's Louis Tomlinson for you," Charlie laughed and looked at the TV, "So, what are you watching?"

"I have no idea," I made a confused face as I watched this one commercial advertizing tampons, "Why do they have to show that stuff on here?"

"Because they want to make money. Duh," Charlie said, "Wait, is this that kids' channel with that sponge?"

"Yes, it is the channel with the sponge," I laughed, "It's Nickelodeon, and the sponge has a name."

"I am just going to call him yellow sponge that talks and is friends with the pink starfish," Charlie nodded her head, "That sounds like a good name."

"If you want kids to get bored of the show because of how long the name is, then yes."

"What the heck is this show?"

"It's that iCarly."

"Oh, I've watched that before. When One Direction was on it. Louis only had, like, four speaking parts. Maybe less. Maybe more. I don't like to count when being entertained."

"Well, this one shows that guy giving that girl a makeover."

"His name is Spencer. Get your Nickelodeon characters right."

"Only if you get the cartoon characters right."

"Shut up," Charlie playfully smacked my arm, "I love this part!"

"What?" I turned my head back to the flat screen, "What part is this?"

"When the guys replace Harry with that Gibby guy, not for real though, but it is so hilarious!" Charlie laughed. I turned the channel as fast as I could, then Charlie ripped the remote out of my hand, "We are watching that show, whether you like it or not!"

"But it's torture!" I complained slapping her hand, which caused the remote to fall our of her grasp. I grabbed the remote.

Before you knew it, we were wrestling over a retarded remote. After fighting for three minutes, Charlie grabbed the remote and sat back down in her seat on the couch. She turned the channel and smiled.

"Well, at least Pretty Little Liars is on," Charlie said turning the volume up, "That was fun. Fighting over a stupid remote control. Viv and I fight over the remote all the time. She prefers watching movies on FX, while I like to watch TV shows," Charlie looked at me, "TLC is the best channel."

"I like that show with the wedding dresses," I said to her. She nodded, "Isn't it called Say Yes to the Dress?"

"Yep," Charlie said, "You know what is weird? Your name is on this show."

"Yeah, and your name is on some Disney channel show," I smirked, "Isn't that amazing?" I said sarcastically. Charlie shook her head.

"Well, at least my name isn't being used in a drama, murder story," Charlie said sticking out her tongue, "And my character on that show is a baby, meaning I'm cute and have that new baby smell."

"At least I have Lucy Hal-are we seriously doing this?" I asked, "We're so stupid."

"It's life, Aria," Charlie's green eyes went back to the screen, "If humans weren't smart, then who would be?"

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe dinosaurs, dogs, cats, cheetahs, ding-" I was cut off.

"I don't need a scientific explanation. This isn't college or school, so shut up about education."

"I thought you wanted to be a teacher?"

"I do. Teaching students about how One Direction changed millions-wait, not billions-of girls' lives," Charlie smiled.

"Do you really think a school will hire a teacher to turn their students' minds into rubbish?"

"Yeah, they're already turning students' minds into crap because they're not teaching them about life."

"They do. It's called science class. Look it up."

"Sorry, can't. The commercial break is over, that means no talking," Charlie put her index finger up to her mouth, signing me to shut the heck up so she could watch that stupid show that had my name in it.

"Fine, I will be going then," I hissed in a quiet whisper. I got up off the couch and walked out of the apartment and into mine. I grabbed my laptop and decided to skype Niall, if he was on, "Yay, you answered! I need to tel-wait, what are you doing? You're not Niall."

The person on the other screen was not Niall. It was Louis.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be doing Louis' point of view for the next chapter, so don't worry. And for those of you who were waiting for that special scene with Louis, this is it. The winner of the contest would be the one who appears on the screen. I was actually quite happy that Niall came in second, because if he won, then Megan would be the one to show up, and my brain would hurt trying to come up with a one of a kind Niall idea for this book, that I haven't seen, read, heard, or used myself yet.

On the side is Secrets by One Republic. Yep, it's Republic at the end, not Direction.

Hope you like this chapter, I will try my hardest/best to update again later this evening. If not, then I will update right after school tomorrow! :D

I have something to share before I sign out! This happened on Friday, at school, and it deals with One Direction a little bit. Okay, so my class was going around the school singing this song our teacher taught us. It was sort of like Christmas caroling, but not Christmas songs and it wasn't even snowning yet. And for that fact, it is only autumn, not winter.

Continuing....

We walked into this one classroom, which had all these computers set up. Every computer was turned off, except one. The one that was on was facing us, the students, who were about to sing, and guess what the screen saver was? Niall!

Everyone, well, most of the girls, were like, "Niall!"

And the boys were like, "I was right, I thought that was Niall from that weird band!"

That was the story I wanted to share, my friend started making fun of me, because I like One Direction.

Anyway...

with more chapters to come, xoxo

-Kat :{)