Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Thirty Two w/ note :

"Vic?" my voice was almost a whisper. The girl with the dark brown bob, wearing combat boots, and holding a cappucino nodded with a smile.

"It's been so long...even if we weren't friends," Vic smiled, "We never got back to talking after the whole 'Savannah' crisis."

"Yeah, why are you in Miami?" I asked. This was all too much. First One Direction shows up, now Vic? What's next? Mit Romney knocking on my door?

"I'm traveling the world," Vic said, "It sounds crazy, I know. My parents said that if I wanted to travel the world, then I can join my brother and never come back to the house. So basically they kicked me out after my trip to London, and now I'm here."

"Join your brother? What does that mean?"

"He was in prison because of Smith, remember that story? Yeah, well, my parents wouldn't bail him out and is like Vasillos' wife. They don't believe him. The only one who really believes him is me, and your little group."

"My little group?"

"You know, that carrot guy, your boyfriend, that Megan girl, that guy whose name is Zayn, I think, and the other people who I have no idea whose name is."

"What do you mean by 'boyfriend'? I don't have one."

"Sure you do. That guy with the curly hair who dated Smith."

"He's not my boyfriend," I said walking back to the table Vivian and I were sitting at. Vic followed. I handed the napkins to Vivian, who started to clean herself up from me spitting coffee on her. She was on her phone, so her phone just sat there and I could see the screensaver. And she must've changed it because the picture wasn't of Harry, or as Vic likes to call it 'boyfriend'.

"Whose this?" Vivian asked looking up at Vic, who took a seat next to me.

"Her name is Vic," I said, "I knew her from London."

"Nice to meet you, uh, what's your name?" Vic asked as Vivian shook her hand.

"Vivian, or Vivi," Vivian just nodded, "And why is she here?"

"I ran into her," I said, "And she is here. She helped me get Harry's gold digger girlfriend away."

"Oh," Vivian really didn't have anything else to say. She was speechless. Her mouth formed an 'o'.

"Back to the you boyfriend, what has happened?" Vic asked as she took a sip from her cappucino, "Any adventures or interesting stories that are epic?"

"Um, not really," I sighed, "And stop calling him my boyfriend, we're not dating."

"You should. From what I heard, and read from the internet, you two shared a kiss and the paps thought you were the best couple."

"Wait, is she talking about Harry?" Vivian asked coming back to reality. I nodded, "Wow, everyone thinks you two are an awesome couple."

"Yeah, because they are to busy not staying in reality," I rolled my eyes, "They like to drift out of reality and into other peoples' lives...and then they come back to reality and know that Harry and I are history. And we didn't even have a history."

"Whatever you say, Aria," Vivian shook her head.

"C'mon, you can't be upset because of Smith," Vic rolled her eyes too, "She is a bi-"

"Language," I muttered elbowing her. Vic laughed.

"Sorry, female dog. Happy?" Vic asked. I laughed and nodded. Vivian went back to doing whatever she was doing on her phone. I wonder why she changed her screensaver to Liam....?

"Uhm, Charlie just texted me something," Vivian bit her lip, "And I don't understand any word of it."

I tilted my head with confusion spreading my face. She handed me the phone over the table and I grabbed it out of her hand. I stared at the phone, before having my eyes grow three times the size they already were after seeing Vic here, "What the heck? Does she need therapy or something?"

Vivian shrugged and Vic looked confused. I hate explaining things to people.

"Charlie is, uh, my other friend. She is very sarcastic, funny, outgoing, and speaks whatever she is thinking out loud. And by out loud, I mean to the whole world," I sighed, "Plus she sends weird texts like this one," I showed Vic the phone and she almost choked on the cappucino.

"Sorry for saying this, but your friend has issues," Vic shook her head, "No offense to you two."

"None taken," Vivian smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got back from Universal Studios (Orlando), and just so you know, almost every girl I saw was wearing a 1D shirt...and then I saw these two little girls, like seven and ten, one was wearing a One Direction shirt (She was about 6 or 7) and the other one, who looked to be 8-9 was wearing a Little Mix shirt....

What did Charlie text? What the heck is Vivian's new password to her phone? And why is Liam her new picture? Vic returned, and is drama going to occur? What does Harry think about the kiss? What about Niall? Will he tell Kyla? Or keep it a secret? And the question I know all of you are asking is :

WHERE THE HECK IS THIS STORY GOING AND PLEASE LET HARIA COME QUICKLY!!!!!!?????!!!????!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!

I am thinking about....well, I have ALOT of ideas....and alot of Haria ideas (you better be thankful I ship that fictional relationship because there is a ton of ideas) and one for Zegan. (It is going to cause drama, maybe even Zegan ending, you all are going to be on the edge of your seats, having tears in your eyes, happiness, joy, maybe confusion, and alot more feels...)

And I'm thinking of putting Josh Devine in the story (but not sure...) and Paul (definately), maybe even Lux!!! (Yay!)

Please comment (I love reading your comments!), vote (please?), and beg for more (which you all do, even though I don't have to tell you. LOL!)

Oh! Before I end this, please check out @MahomieLove, she is awesome! And read "What is this?" by @Always_Love_1D, her book is phenomiNiall! I made the cover, but the book....is more than words can describe!!!!!

with more chapters to come, xoxo

-Kat :{)