Chapter Thirty Six

Chapter Thirty Six w/ note :

Vivian's P.O.V

"How in the world did you guys get kicked out of Macy's and JC Pennys?" I asked while sitting in the passengers seat of Charlie's car. I took a cab, knowing I could get a ride with Louis and Charlie, to the mall so I could bail Louis and Charlie out of the jail cell in the mall. Apparently the mall cop, who was currently working, said that they got banned from two stores and we causing a commotion, "Two stores in one day, Charlie. That has to be your best record."

Only record, suprisingly. Charlie never got banned from a store. Not once.

"There were fans chasing us, Vivi," Louis said from the back, "And it was them causing a commotion, not us."

"But how did you get banned? Couldn't you just tell the mall cops that you're famous and there were fangirls chasing you?" I turned around in my seat to look at Louis, "That would be the mature thing to do, Lou."

"The getting chased from fans was in JC Pennys," Charlie explained as she stopped the car at a red light, "The first time was at Macy's. We were on the escalators, there was someone in front of us, who wasn't going fast enough, and we 'ran' them over."

"An escalator goes slow, Charlie," I said glaring at her as I turned back around in my seat, "Not fast. And you're not supposed to be running up and down them. It's dangerous and-"

"Fun," Louis cut me off.

"That was why we went to JC Pennys," Charlie added with a grin.

"And there were these girls who asked for an autograph, I gave them one, along with a picture, and BOOM!" Louis exclaimed, "All these girls come running after me!"

"One threatened to kill me," Charlie sighed, "Another almost ripped my arm off."

"Luckily I didn't lose my shoe, like how Liam did that one time. Zayn told me he still has nightmares from that day. Everytime we pass that store Liam and Zayn walk quickly away," Louis chuckled, "Zayn said the last time he went in there a cashier fainted."

"Interesting story, Lou," I said crossing my arms, "I really didn't care for much of it, because I'm to busy wondering why I can never meet normal people!"

"Because there is no such thing as normal in the twenty first century," Charlie said all innocently. I rolled my eyes.

"Why can't you guys ever be mature and responsible? Ever heard of 'act your own age'?" I asked.

"We do act our own age," Charlie and Louis said at the same time.

"Yeah, if you were two," I sighed. I looked out the window. I wonder how an normal, twenty year old girl directioner's life would be like. Probably stalking tumblr, twitter, and other websites that deal with One Direction. There would be no people getting banned from shopping malls because they were being chased by girls or playing on the escalator.

"You sound like Liam when he gets annoyed with us," I heard Louis say, "And I am proud to be immature and act like a child. Ever heard of 'YOLO'?"

"Yes, I have," I said, "It is one of the worst things ever to exist on the Earth, next to swag."

Charlie's P.O.V (Again, this is rare because of her mind is 'unique')

"I don't get why you are all upset," I tried to say without an eye roll, "We were just having fun. There is no need to be all cranky and moody, Vi-"

"Yes, there is," Vivian said staring at me with her hazel eyes, "You two were being immature. I don't care if you were proud of it. It is still very irresponsible."

"You need to have fun once and a while, Vivi," Louis said.

Back to Vivian's P.O.V :

"The last time I had fun was the day before my mother forced me to come to her book club," I crossed my arms. When I was thirteen, my mom didn't like the idea of me staying home alone. My brother had baseball practice, my sister had dance. So she made me go with her to her book club, which is filled with older woman, mostly moms, dreaming of having a life like a character in a book. There I met Charlie. Her mother was the president of the club, and the two of us were the only 'kids' there.

"Well, tomorrow Charlie and I are going to take you out," Louis suggested, "And teach you to have fun. Maybe invite Harry, Aria, Liam, Niall, Kyla, Megan, and Zayn."

"Yay," I said sarcastically.

We arrived to the apartment, and Louis and Charlie were throwing out ideas for what we should do tomorrow. Where they will turn me from a normal, obsessed and dedicated directioner to a severly mental, crazy person. Wonder what that will be like...

Charlie opened the door to the apartment and walked in. I was about to, but Louis stopped me.

"Can I ask you something?" Louis asked as he closed the door shut, so no one can hear us talk.

"What?" I sighed, "If it is about tomorrow, my answer is that I better not get injured, sent to the hospit-"

"Nothing that deals with that," Louis said, "I like this girl an-"

"If you want romantic advice, ask someone else. I'm not in the mo-"

"I like Charlie, and since you are her friend, I wanted to ask you. You know her better than anyone here," Louis cut me off.

"Louis, I'm tired, and stressed ou-wait, did you just say you like Charlie?" I was really, really suprised. Louis nodded, while blushing, "What information do you want? I do know that Charlie hates guys who cheat, but you wouldn't cheat. And she likes intelligent guy-"

"I'm not planning to date her, I just want to impress her," Louis cut me off again, "I think this is just a crush I have on Charlie, but I can never get her off my mind...so I want to see if this is love to me by getting her attention and all that."

"Okay," I said, "Well, lets talk about this inside. Or else everyone will ask us what was going on with us outside the room."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There! I'm tired, and updated for the last time tonight! Good night, readers! :D

with more chapters to come, xoxo

-Kat :{)