Chapter Sixty Seven

Chapter Sixty Seven w/ note :

Vivian's P.O.V (Again, I love doing her point of views)

"They look so cute sleeping together!"

"Kyla, please shut up! We don't want to wake them!"

"I bet I'll get more followers when I post this picture."

"You already have about a million."

"That is because I have all of One Direction following me, along with Selena Gomez, Ed Sheeren, Little Mix-"

"Charlie, we don't have time to-"

"Can you guys shut up? They can wake any moment, and I know they will-"

"Oh, look! They're trending on twitter!"

"Lou, stop looking at your phone!"

"But it's the picture of-"

"Can we just leave? Like I was trying to say, they will end up killing us when they wak-"

"But killing is bad."

"They'll be mad! That is what I'm trying to say, Nial-" the person stopped talking when I opened my eye lids and saw that Zayn, Megan, Harry, Aria, Niall, Kyla, Louis, and Charlie were all standing by the bed staring at me. I made a confused look, as Louis moved his phone around so I could see what they were talking about. My eyes grew wide as I looked at the picture.

"Who took that!?" I exclaimed as I sat up, after realized that Liam and I both slept in the same bed together last night. They all just stared at me, and Zayn pointed over at the troublemakers; Louis and Charlie.

"The fans need to know what Livian is!" Charlie answered, "It's trending, and I bet you have more followers now!"

"I'm not in the mood," I muttered as I sent them all a glare. They should know about privacy. It's one of the things you learn at a young age, when you are taught that when an older sibling or parent tells you to stop seeking attention and stop asking personal questions.

"You guys were just so peaceful with each othe-" Kyla was cut off.

"I had to take a picture and post it on the internet," Louis said as I grabbed his phone away from him to see what people were saying about the picture. There were some cute things, but then there was the hate and death threats. I looked up at him and gave him a death glare, "You're not a morning person, are you, Vivi?"

"Nobody is a morning person, Louis," Megan crossed her arms and looked at me, "Sorry, Vivian. It wasn't my idea. These two crazy people have been acting weird all morning," she motioned to Charlie and Louis.

"We sort of kissed," I heard Charlie say quietly. I made a confused look, but she didn't repeat it. Maybe it was a secret. Just like how the thing that happened between Liam and I happened last night. Or shall I say 'Livian' thing becasue that is what their calling it.

I noticed Liam was starting to wake up, and made a confused look when he saw everyone, "What's going on?"

"You're trending with Vivi," Harry answered, "Thank Louis for that."

"I took a picture to, but I didn't put it on twitter," Kyla said as she looked down at her phone in her hands, "I just put it on my tumblr..."

"Kyla!" I yelled as she told me this. Kyla looked at me with her dark blue eyes, that read that she was sorry and didn't mean to.

"It was an accident," Kyla put her hands up in surrender, "Everyone was taking the pictures, so when I did mine I accidently tapped the button that said 'Post to Tumblr'."