Chapter Sixty

Chapter Sixty :

Megan's P.O.V

I opened my eyes as I heard the hotel room door open, and close. The smell of pizza went right up to my nostrils. I was starving, and I finally had some food. I smiled as Zayn walked into the room, holding the pizza box in his arms, and set it down on the small table. I had fallen asleep on the hotel's bed when Zayn called the pizza place, and now I woke up.

"Pizza is here!" Zayn said as he opened up the box, letting the smell go all around the room, "Took me a while to get it, but it is in good condition!"

"Great, I am-wait, what do you mean it took you awhile?" I asked as I stopped myself from clapping my hands as I sat up from my laying down position, "You weren't mobbed my fans, were you?"

"If having the entire pizza staff at the parlor ask for a picture and an autograph means being mobbed to you, then yes," Zayn replied. I nodded my head, and walked over to the small table, "Were you still sleeping when I got the pizza?"

"Pretty much," I yawned as I took a slice out of the box, "I am still tired. I'm just glad I didn't vomit again."

"Do you feel any other problems?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like...problems that pregnant people have?" Zayn didn't really know how to explain what he meant, but I burst out laughing. He tried to continue, "What I mean is, are you having problems like food cravings alot and-"

"I get what you mean," I was still trying to recover from laughing, "And the answer is no, not that I know of."

"If anything goes wrong, I'm here for you-"

"I know."

"If you need anything in the future-"

"You'll get it for me. I know."

"If you need someone to talk-"

"Zayn, we already discussed this," I said as I took a bite out of my pizza, "What we need to worry about now is how the others are. It is almost seven, and I've heard nothing from Niall, Aria, Harry, Kyla, and the others."

Zayn pulled out his phone, "I have no missed calls or texts."

"What if something happened?" I asked as I set the pizza down on one of the paper plates Zayn brought up to the room, "What if one of them got into a car accident? What if they're dead?" my eyes grew wide, "Or worse...someone kidnapped them! And the kidnapper is an insane directioner!"

"Megan," Zayn said calmly, "They would have called us if anything happened. They probably decided to go explore Orlando."

"The kidnapper could have took their phones," I crossed my arms, "Or their phone is dead."

"I doubt that."

"Maybe they have no cell service, because the kidnapper took them to a place where nobody would look for them. What if the kidnapper took Paul, too?"

"Megan, nobody is kindapped."

"That is what they want you to think," I uncrossed my arms and started to eat my pizza again. Zayn gave me an 'are you sure you are okay?' look, "I have read some fanfictions, Zayn. My sister is a directioner, and she is fourteen. There are girls younger than that writing disturbing stories about you five, and how you can get killed, turned into zombies, one of you start dating a vampire, and other weird plots."

"I am sure they are fine," Zayn took a bite of his slice and then swallowed so he could continue, "That stuff only happens in the movies."

"And in real life."